PDA

View Full Version : Insomnia

Mr_J
07-10-2005, 11:12 AM
I guess I'm so scared of going to work (poker) tomorrow (monday) that I don't wanna go to sleep. Scared of working 3-4hrs a day. 10 days ago my net got knocked out for a week and I would've killed to have been able to play (profit). Everytime I feel like working my net goes for a week (twice in the last 2-3 months lol) and when I can work I'm always finding an excuse not to. No wonder I've got a $22 sized BR to play $55s with.

Jaymick
07-10-2005, 11:17 AM
lol funny.

when u play do u give ur self a certain amount of tourneys to play? Certain Time Frame? Certain Loss/Win Frame?

Mr_J
07-10-2005, 11:25 AM
"when u play do u give ur self a certain amount of tourneys to play? Certain Time Frame? Certain Loss/Win Frame?"

No to W/L because then you could be playing forever. #sngs or time is pretty similiar (for me x hrs just means xx sngs). Aim for 2nd half of the year starting tomorrow is two ~2hr sessions a day, which is around 45 sngs a day.

I didn't have this problem when I tried O8 out (had a few days where I played 6-8hrs each day). Think it's because sngs feel like a race where as cash games are more laid back. Damn sportsbetting for making me so lazy.