PDA

View Full Version : Poker Tracker.... Worth It?

Jaymick
07-10-2005, 10:57 AM
Alright guys i no most of you all have Poker tracker. Is it worth me for buying it. I 3-4 table the 33's constantly. I take good notes on players but Poker Tracker seems like it is much better.

Im on a 6k bank roll so is it worth it for me to spend the 100 and getting it.

Jaymick

gildwulf
07-10-2005, 10:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Alright guys i no most of you all have Poker tracker. Is it worth me for buying it. I 3-4 table the 33's constantly. I take good notes on players but Poker Tracker seems like it is much better.

Im on a 6k bank roll so is it worth it for me to spend the 100 and getting it.

Jaymick

[/ QUOTE ]

If you only play SNGs and you will only ever play SNGs I think Hood's free program is just as good if not better.

Mr_J
07-10-2005, 11:03 AM
"Alright guys i no most of you all have Poker tracker. Is it worth me for buying it. I 3-4 table the 33's constantly. I take good notes on players but Poker Tracker seems like it is much better."

I'm not sure taking notes at the $33s is worth it. You just don't run into the same players often enough for it to be a big deal.

For keeping track of results, I agree Hoods sng tracker is the $hit.

Jaymick
07-10-2005, 11:08 AM
could u give me a link to that by any chance.

maddog2030
07-10-2005, 11:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm not sure taking notes at the $33s is worth it. You just don't run into the same players often enough for it to be a big deal.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think that's necessarily true. Often when I'm running a continuous session I run into the same people a good amount of time. Last night I played 21 SNGs and ran into at least 4 people on 3 different tables. One of them I remember ending sitting to my left and I knew he liked to spite call on the bubble.

Not a huge overlay, but it exists. Also, at least for me, taking notes is often a reminder of a player's tendencies durring the current SNG. When I'm multitabling sometimes I forget who does what on which table, so keeping notes is more for my current SNG than future ones. The fact that it keeps the note for the future is simply a nice little bonus.

citanul
07-10-2005, 11:17 AM
it's in the faq. (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=2821605&page=0&view=colla psed&sb=5&o=14&fpart=1)

citanul

Jaymick
07-10-2005, 11:35 AM
how do u imprort the tournies of previousely playd ones, or at least how do u start a new folder with ones that im gonna start playing.

gildwulf
07-10-2005, 01:35 PM
Hood's app works using the HH from your harddrive...if you play from a Party skin, you just make a 'watch' on one of those folders with all your HH in them and 'force watches'...if you keep it open while you play and hit refresh it instantly updates as well. V. cool.