PDA

View Full Version : Why are women who never shut up at the table worse?

UATrewqaz
07-10-2005, 01:15 AM
I've played poker with some of the loudest, most obnoxious guys on the planet. THey are really annoying but for some reason when you get a woman at your table who won't shut up it's 10 million times worse?? At least to me.

I mention this cause there is some chick on FSN right now (one on of those god awful UB tourney tables) and she has something to say EVERY street, whether she's int he hand or not and I want to punch though the TV to slap her in the face.

Typical example, some guy limps in with AK suited, she calls with JTs, some guy with QQ pushes all in, the AKs calls, and she thinks for awhile and folds.

Cards flipped up, big drama time, AK vs QQ

"I folded JT suited. I folded JT suited" like 3 different times

flop is like 24J

"There's my jack. That's my jack right there...."

I swear to God....

UATrewqaz
07-10-2005, 01:18 AM
She also likes to repeat what the tourney director annouces immediately after he annouces it

"He's all in"

"He's all in you can pull some back"

SHUT UP YOU DUMB BITCH I WANT YOUR UB SCREEN NAME.

She's also f'ing chip leader right now I think, if she wins....

It's like Kathy Liebert or whatever on that Poker Super Stars II, god damn I hate her. If Sklansky got up on the table and started bitch slapping her over and over he'd be the greatest man who ever lived.

Ok good she lost, oh god she's giving her post game interview now.

kasey2004
07-10-2005, 03:48 AM
I was watching this too. I agree loud women at the table suck ... IE Kathy Liebert would be so damn annoying. Not sure why they are worse though...

/images/graemlins/spade.gif Kasey /images/graemlins/spade.gif

SinCityGuy
07-10-2005, 05:56 AM
I suggest you switch to de-caf.

07-22-2005, 12:59 AM
I know EXACTLY what you're talking about. My sister's friend plays with us once in awhile, and she has to add some little piece of commentary to every card that she sees. Its like stop thinking outloud! I do have a pair of working eyes!!

bobdibble
07-22-2005, 02:46 AM
Wrong forum.

Misogony blongs in OOT.

BadgerPro
07-23-2005, 10:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I've played poker with some of the loudest, most obnoxious guys on the planet. THey are really annoying but for some reason when you get a woman at your table who won't shut up it's 10 million times worse?? At least to me.

I mention this cause there is some chick on FSN right now (one on of those god awful UB tourney tables) and she has something to say EVERY street, whether she's int he hand or not and I want to punch though the TV to slap her in the face.

Typical example, some guy limps in with AK suited, she calls with JTs, some guy with QQ pushes all in, the AKs calls, and she thinks for awhile and folds.

Cards flipped up, big drama time, AK vs QQ

"I folded JT suited. I folded JT suited" like 3 different times

flop is like 24J

"There's my jack. That's my jack right there...."

I swear to God....

[/ QUOTE ]

Hope she understands that her Jack there is still behind QQ

langley11
07-24-2005, 06:46 AM
haha

gorie
07-24-2005, 12:51 PM