PDA

View Full Version : Attention NETELLER users: Downtime scheduled (as per UB's news page)

Luv2DriveTT
07-09-2005, 11:15 PM
Attention NETELLER users:

NETELLER will be performing scheduled database maintenance and enhancements to the NETELLER system on the following dates through July 2005:

Tuesday 5 July
Monday 11 July
Monday 18 July
Monday 25 July

These will begin at approximately 3 AM EDT and may last up to four hours each.

During these times, you will be unable to access the NETELLER website or process transactions through the NETELLER system.

eric5148
07-09-2005, 11:19 PM
Attention mods: please please please make this a sticky.

There's ALWAYS at least 5 different threads whenever Neteller goes down.

theben
07-09-2005, 11:44 PM
are you sure thats necessary? this is kinda old news

memphis57
07-10-2005, 12:04 AM
It'd be nice if we could sticky it just before and during each downtime, to cut down on the number of OH MY GOD NETELLER ABSCONDED AND TOOK ALL MY MONEY posts we get.

whiskeytown
07-10-2005, 12:27 AM
maybe I'm just stupid and never have any money...

but WTF leaves money in NETeller? -

I almost NEVER need money in there right away, and I can usually transfer it easier from another site to Neteller and back then I can from my bank anyways (a regular deposit takes 5-7 days and I'm too damned cheap for that 8.9 percent fee) -

just curious - I put it in there to transfer and get it out - it'll do me more good when it's there at the poker site I wanna play at the time I wanna play it.

RB

Benholio
07-10-2005, 12:38 AM
Money in your neteller account can be put into any site instantly, and withdrawn via ATM within 5 minutes. These are 2 pretty good reasons to keep money in there.