PDA

View Full Version : Gotta Love Pokerstars Support.

Toddy
07-09-2005, 09:21 AM
I can't find the thread from yesterday but someone was showing a funny thing they sent to support that got answered. I checked my email and found the email that Lee Jones sent me about a month ago. I sent an email to support saying that I love Pokerstars and was going to name my baby after Lee Jones and wanted to know his middle name.. Here is the email:

Hi Todd -
I am quite overwhelmed that you are interested in naming your son after
me. To say that I'm flattered (as Rob suggested) doesn't even begin to
describe it.

While I am extremely fond of the name "Lee", and heartily recommend it
for
your son, I see no need to saddle a newborn with the entire name of a
minor
poker celebrity.

Just for the record, I was born with the middle name "Farinholt" (my
godmother's last name), but took my wife's last name ("Haupert") for my
middle name when we got married.

Congratulations in advance on the new addition to your family.

Best regards,
Lee Jones

stigmata
07-09-2005, 01:58 PM
Hey, I sent the same thing to Party support, because I needed to know Dikshit's middle name, so I could name my child after him. This was the reply:

Dear xxxxx,

PartyPoker strictly prohibits usage of programs that:

1) Automate naming of babies in any way
2) Participate in naming children "Dikshit"
3) Use any information which may provide you with an unfair advantage for naming children "Dikshit"

We detect and block programs that fall in any of the above categories. Usage of such programs may result in poker account closure and funds forfeiture as per our Terms and Conditions.

Regarding your query on 'Dikshit', 'Dikshit' falls in the above categories and usage of 'Dikshit' will result in poker account closure and funds forfeiture as per our Terms and Conditions.

Sincerely,
Francis Hamilton
Investigations Team

Trump
07-09-2005, 02:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Hey, I sent the same thing to Party support, because I needed to know Dikshit's middle name, so I could name my child after him. This was the reply:

Dear xxxxx,

PartyPoker strictly prohibits usage of programs that:

1) Automate naming of babies in any way
2) Participate in naming children "Dikshit"
3) Use any information which may provide you with an unfair advantage for naming children "Dikshit"

We detect and block programs that fall in any of the above categories. Usage of such programs may result in poker account closure and funds forfeiture as per our Terms and Conditions.

Regarding your query on 'Dikshit', 'Dikshit' falls in the above categories and usage of 'Dikshit' will result in poker account closure and funds forfeiture as per our Terms and Conditions.

Sincerely,
Francis Hamilton
Investigations Team

[/ QUOTE ]

nh

langley11
07-10-2005, 12:16 PM
lol
..totally insane!