PDA

View Full Version : Fun Heads Up chat session for all you CHUMP players... (LOW CONTENT)

BatsShadow
07-09-2005, 08:33 AM
Hey guys, I decided that I'm going to play some heads up to stay afloat while I continue to struggle at the 1/2 game. So I'm destroying this guy at .25/.5 on Absolute, he's WTFing and "Your so gay"-ing like every other hand that I show down.

I raise preflop with J5o for some deception:

BATSSHADOW wins ($3.80) with (Two Pairs, jacks and fives).
<font color="blue">VILLAIN: WTF
VILLAIN: WHY DO YOU RAISE W/THAT SHT</font>
BATSHADOW wins ($3.80) with (Three of a kind, queens).
<font color="red">BATSSHADOW: because it works </font>
<font color="blue">VILLAIN: HAVE FUN WORKING FOR AP </font>
<font color="blue">VILLAIN: BYE </font>

I'm a shill /images/graemlins/wink.gif

@bsolute_luck
07-09-2005, 09:17 AM
i'll add on to this...

Villain is a "i'm the man at poker and can get reads on anybody" kind of guy- he is table teaching, poorly, but he's telling people what to do and how to play.

Hero is CO with 9/images/graemlins/heart.gif9/images/graemlins/diamond.gif

Preflop
folded around to Hero, <font color="red">Hero raises, Villain 3-bets</font>, folded around, Hero calls.

Flop J/images/graemlins/club.gifJ/images/graemlins/heart.gif5/images/graemlins/diamond.gif
<font color="red">Hero bets</font>, Villain calls.

Turn T/images/graemlins/heart.gif
<font color="red">Hero bets</font>, Villain folds

Conversation:
<font color="blue">Villain:</font> Nice Jacks
<font color="red">Hero:</font> Lucky /images/graemlins/smirk.gif
<font color="blue">Villain:</font> do be so quick about it next time. you can get a lot more if you slowplay
<font color="red">Hero:</font> figured you might think i'm bluffing and call me down
<font color="blue">Villain:</font> yeah right.

Greg J
07-09-2005, 11:21 AM
I don't know why, but I can't play HU LHE for sh*t. I'm much better at NL HU. Go figure.

@bsolute_luck
07-09-2005, 11:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't know why, but I can't play HU LHE for sh*t. I'm much better at NL HU. Go figure.

[/ QUOTE ]

i would probably suck at NL HU. Limit i don't mind being a little crazy because my losses are limited. go figure /images/graemlins/grin.gif

BatsShadow
07-09-2005, 09:32 PM
Conversely, I can be retarded at NL.

I got suckered into playing this guy on a private $25 party table (because I was destroying him at the short handed table and he thought I was a maniac), so I agreed, even though I only had 1/2 hour or so. In the last hand I say "I gotta go, the wife is home." He says "heh" and goes all in.

I had 55. Due to his attitude, I put him on virtually any 2 cards, probably high cards though. Should I call for $20?

SoftcoreRevolt
07-09-2005, 09:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Conversation:
<font color="blue">Villain:</font> Nice Jacks
<font color="red">Hero:</font> Lucky /images/graemlins/smirk.gif
<font color="blue">Villain:</font> do be so quick about it next time. you can get a lot more if you slowplay
<font color="red">Hero:</font> figured you might think i'm bluffing and call me down
<font color="blue">Villain:</font> yeah right.

[/ QUOTE ]

Whenever I have AK and the flop comes AAK and I lead out, I always imagine that's exactly what happens, they all call because no one with Ak would lead the flop when he flops the nearly pure nuts.