PDA

View Full Version : general info?

davet
07-08-2005, 11:15 PM
This is for all of you who have read Sklansky, Malmouth, and Millers Low Limit Holden: Winning big with expert play.

I am presently working on a high expectation, but with extremely high deviations. After studying the aformentioned book, it appears that my fluctuations are somerwhere around 25 big bets and hour in a "live" ring game.

Is this typical?

Two:

I have been pondering what to do about two maniacs at the table. My standard response has been "get the #### out of dodge." I can handle one, using him to catapult high pots, causing several people at the table to chase outrageous draws against my good hands. But with two maniacs, it is typical to find re-raises in response to my pre-flop raise, now making the pots somewhere around 15 BB preflop, causing my owm big slick vs 377 rainbow okay to continue, odds- wise, or am I missing the point in this situation?

Anyway, to avoid a 10 SB loss postflop after seeing 5 BB, kncking out my mathematical edge that I lost because I decided to "value bet," I decide to leave when two of these maniacs come to my table.

Wasn't that quote something about preventing chaos by avoiding the beginning.

The poiint is, that I would like to think that I can win in any situation, even facing 8 maniacs, but I need to figure out two. Any advice?