PDA

View Full Version : This whole modding controversy

Dead
07-08-2005, 10:49 PM
This is what happens when you have user mods. It was much better when Mat was the only mod. User mods havepersonal vendettas and they hurt people as a result.

Stuck
07-08-2005, 10:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
User mods have personal vendettas and they hurt people as a result.

[/ QUOTE ]

We can but hope.

[censored]
07-08-2005, 10:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]

*** You are ignoring this user ***

[/ QUOTE ]

Good question, I'm not sure why you were not banned either.

steelcmg
07-08-2005, 11:02 PM
Maybe the mods should have to have a meeting with other mods and Mat before they r able to ban people. They should not be able to without letting others know first.

Dead
07-08-2005, 11:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Maybe the mods should have to have a meeting with other mods and Mat before they r able to ban people. They should not be able to without letting others know first.

[/ QUOTE ]

Have Mat revoke all of their banning privileges and then do what you said. Mat should be the only banner.

steelcmg
07-08-2005, 11:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Have Mat revoke all of their banning privileges and then do what you said. Mat should be the only banner.

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly it would stop anything like todays crap from happening again.

kasey2004
07-08-2005, 11:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have not been posting for too terribly long, but long enough to have a feel for the forum and this seems like the most logical way to handle banning.

/images/graemlins/spade.gif Kasey /images/graemlins/spade.gif

imported_CaseClosed326
07-08-2005, 11:10 PM
Sorry I came in late. What happened today?

[censored]
07-08-2005, 11:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have not been posting for too terribly long, but long enough to have a feel for the forum and this seems like the most logical way to handle banning.

[/ QUOTE ]

No it is much better this way. First of all it allows obvious spam accounts to be taken care of quickly. Also it keeps dead inline, he's just trying to use this as an excuse.

Dead
07-08-2005, 11:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No it is much better this way. First of all it allows obvious spam accounts to be taken care of quickly. Also it keeps dead inline, he's just trying to use this as an excuse.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's garbage. I was just as bad when only mat was the mod, and I didn't get banned. I'm not worried about getting banned. I just want what's best for the forum.

nolanfan34
07-08-2005, 11:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Jeez, I actually agree with this 100%. Mods could still have the power to delete posts, lock threads, and move threads.

SHUT UP DEAD
07-09-2005, 12:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I just want what's best for the forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

Then never post again.