PDA

View Full Version : Short or tall - How you like your Women

Luv2DriveTT
07-08-2005, 06:50 PM
JBB and I disagree. I like ‘em tall, he likes ‘em short to average height - as long as they are not tall. Mind you we are both tall men (I'm 6', he is 6'1". I like 5'8" and taller (up to 6'3" so far, nothing like getting out a ladder to hang with your honey), and he likes 5'2" up to 5'7".

Tall - Sex standing up in the shower rules, copulation with long legs wrapped around my face is amazing; you can pretend she used to be a model

Short - Easier to find short girls, fun to look down on them, perfect height for her to perform oral sex, using her head as a place to place your beer, fits in the back seat of a sports car easier.

Discuss...

TT /images/graemlins/club.gif

Spaded
07-08-2005, 07:04 PM
I'm more attracted to tall women since i am 6'4". But I also have a thing for asian women... probably because i go to UCSD and it's crawling with them /images/graemlins/grin.gif

My aunt is 6'6" and she married a regular sized man, but she divorced him a long time ago. So some regular sized guys like tall women, but they are rare!

My dad got lucky because my mom is 6'3" and he is 6'4", they're still married after 25 yrs.

miajag81
07-08-2005, 07:05 PM
Generally, I like shorter women. Being with a tall chick just seems weird. I'm 5'8"...ideal female height in my book is 5'2"-5'6".

fluorescenthippo
07-08-2005, 07:06 PM
very short

Luv2DriveTT
07-08-2005, 07:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm more attracted to tall women since i am 6'4". But I also have a thing for asian women... probably because i go to UCSD and it's crawling with them

[/ QUOTE ]

Tall Asian hotties are the best /images/graemlins/smile.gif My ex was 6'2", Chinese, and hot hot hot!

johnnycakes
07-08-2005, 07:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Tall - Sex standing up in the shower rules, copulation with long legs wrapped around my face is amazing; you can pretend she used to be a model

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm 5'10", my wife is 5'8". I love it. Sex standing up is easy and fun.

One of my friends is 6'2". When he was dating a 5'0" girl, we had this conversation. He liked a position he called "the machine gun" that would not have been possible with a taller girl.

Luv2DriveTT
07-08-2005, 07:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
One of my friends is 6'2". When he was dating a 5'0" girl, we had this conversation. He liked a position he called "the machine gun" that would not have been possible with a taller girl.

[/ QUOTE ]

That responce is worthless without pictures, or at least a diagram.

kasey2004
07-08-2005, 07:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Short - Easier to find short girls, fun to look down on them , perfect height for her to perform oral sex, using her head as a place to place your beer, fits in the back seat of a sports car easier

[/ QUOTE ]

Short IMO, I love that u said fun to look down on them lol.

/images/graemlins/spade.gif Kasey /images/graemlins/spade.gif

bisonbison
07-08-2005, 07:14 PM
6'2". Dated 5'10 - 5'4. I really don't care, though i like the curves that are more common on average height women than on really tall ones.

Duke
07-08-2005, 07:16 PM
Smaller is better since they seem cleaner. Nobody wants a big sweaty chick.

~D

rusellmj
07-08-2005, 07:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
How do you like your women?

[/ QUOTE ]

Like I like my whiskey, 12 years old and full of coke.

Seriously though, tall pwns.

IronDragon1
07-08-2005, 07:18 PM
Being only 5'7" (read:Asian) I prefer someone who won't pose too much of a threat to my already fragile masculinity.

But if platform shoes for dudes ever comes back in style-it's open season playa

balkii
07-08-2005, 07:24 PM
im about 6'. i think short is awesome. like 5'2 is pretty good

Argus
07-08-2005, 07:26 PM
I'm 6'3" tall and I"ve ben with women ranging from 5'0" to 6'4". I like them all; how can you pick tall or short? They both have their benefits. And people who say standing sex doesn't work with short girls need to hit the gym: just hold them up.

balkii
07-08-2005, 07:27 PM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In risposta di:</font><hr />
Smaller is better since they seem cleaner. Nobody wants a big sweaty dick.

~D

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey speak for yourself bro

Luv2DriveTT
07-08-2005, 07:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm 6'3" tall and I"ve ben with women ranging from 5'0" to 6'4". I like them all; how can you pick tall or short? They both have their benefits. And people who say standing sex doesn't work with short girls need to hit the gym: just hold them up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can't... I hurt my shoulder &amp; elbow to the point of beyond repair.

My last girl was a shortie, she looked hot when were were alone, but I bring her in a cround and she just didn't stand out (or is that up?) enough. Sex standing up was impossible, her crotch was closer to my knees than my middle.

Sponger15SB
07-08-2005, 07:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Then why are so many guys swooning over the she-beasts who are professional tennis players?

beerbandit
07-08-2005, 07:42 PM
not tall

whether thats short or regular

"thats a huge bitch"

nope

cheers

thirddan
07-08-2005, 07:43 PM
i like my girls really short, cuz im normal short /images/graemlins/frown.gif

my last girlfriend was 4'10" /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Phoenix1010
07-08-2005, 07:52 PM
I was just thinking about this today because I saw the tallest cute girl I'd ever seen (about 6'2, I'm about 6'1). If you marry "up," chances are you'll have taller kids. Then you can be like those overbearing parents that force their kids to become the sports stars that they never could so they can live vicariously through their offspring. That'd be sweet.

kurosh
07-08-2005, 08:08 PM
Ideal is 1-4 inches shorter than me.

hoopsie44
07-08-2005, 08:10 PM
Somehow, you can always make it work.

BWebb
07-08-2005, 08:21 PM
I love all women, but the fact that I'm 5'9" limits my choices. It's tough to get a 6' chic to go out with a short guy like myself. I have been wanting to climb a tall girl recently, I think it would be fun. In my past, shortest was 4'11", tallest probably 5'11".

Macdaddy Warsaw
07-08-2005, 08:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Word. I'm 6'.

Sephus
07-08-2005, 11:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Word. I'm 6'.

[/ QUOTE ]

ChoicestHops
07-08-2005, 11:28 PM
Im 5'10, so I cant be with a taller girl. Simply cant stand having to look up to her. It's not a problem really as most tall girls only like tall guys anyway.

One of my x-gf's was about 5 feet even and some big perky tits. It was perfect.

Dead
07-08-2005, 11:28 PM
I won't date a girl taller than me. That means that the maximum height of a girl that I can date is 5'11"-6'. In reality I prefer to be at least 3 inches taller than the girls I date. So I really only want girls who are 5'7-5'9" max.

[censored]
07-08-2005, 11:30 PM
I'm with JBB

private joker
07-09-2005, 02:51 AM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">Svar på:</font><hr />
</font><blockquote><font class="small">Svar på:</font><hr />
How do you like your women?

[/ QUOTE ]

Like I like my whiskey, 12 years old and full of coke.

[/ QUOTE ]

Get it right -- the joke is "*mixed* with coke." Mixed.

/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Who cares? I've been with hot tall chicks who were great in bed, and hot short chicks who were great in bed. As long as they aren't too fat, I'm good to go.

JaBlue
07-09-2005, 02:53 AM
as long as they are shorter than me i don't care

MEbenhoe
07-09-2005, 02:55 AM
I'm 6'5" and I agree with you on this one, tall is awesome.

Brainwalter
07-09-2005, 04:12 AM
I am 6'7" and like 'em short.

pokerdirty
07-09-2005, 04:25 AM
As long as the 3 rules of dating hold true, it doesnt matter.

Rule #1

they can't be taller than you

Rule #2

they must be able to fit in your clothes (aka, no fat asses)

Rule #3 (and probably most important)

they must have less body hair than you

whiskeytown
07-09-2005, 04:27 AM
shooting for tall - I'm even taller then you at 6'3"

had too many short ones it hurt to bend down to hug or dance with -

RB

Dead
07-09-2005, 04:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I love all women, but the fact that I'm 5'9" limits my choices. It's tough to get a 6' chic to go out with a short guy like myself. I have been wanting to climb a tall girl recently, I think it would be fun. In my past, shortest was 4'11", tallest probably 5'11".

[/ QUOTE ]

Why would you want to? I personally find 6 foot girls to be gross. They're freaks of nature.

maxfisher
07-09-2005, 06:04 AM
Im 6 foot. i just recently had sex with a girl whos 5"9. thats my first tall lay and i must say that short girls are better. it was wierd being on top of her and her feeling so big underneath me, like her legs being so long or something. i love a cute girl, 5"4 or 5"5, oh they just feel perfect, a tear just came to my eye

KaneKungFu123
07-09-2005, 06:35 AM
From your descriptions you describe short as a midget?

perfect height to give a BJ?

Only if you are Shaq or she is 8.

[ QUOTE ]
JBB and I disagree. I like ‘em tall, he likes ‘em short to average height - as long as they are not tall. Mind you we are both tall men (I'm 6', he is 6'1". I like 5'8" and taller (up to 6'3" so far, nothing like getting out a ladder to hang with your honey), and he likes 5'2" up to 5'7".

Short - Easier to find short girls, fun to look down on them, perfect height for her to perform oral sex, using her head as a place to place your beer, fits in the back seat of a sports car easier.

Discuss...

[/ QUOTE ]

KaneKungFu123
07-09-2005, 06:37 AM
short girls tend to have better curves imo.

kasey2004
07-09-2005, 06:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
As long as the 3 rules of dating hold true, it doesnt matter.

Rule #1

they can't be taller than you

Rule #2

they must be able to fit in your clothes (aka, no fat asses)

Rule #3 (and probably most important)

they must have less body hair than you

[/ QUOTE ]

nh

/images/graemlins/spade.gif Kasey /images/graemlins/spade.gif

Pocket Trips
07-09-2005, 08:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i like my girls really short, cuz im normal short /images/graemlins/frown.gif

my last girlfriend was 4'10" /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

What's it like dating a circus midget? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

gorie
07-09-2005, 09:11 AM
i'm 5'11 so i'm tall myself, but if i were a guy i'd rather date a shorter girl, well not too short, but not tall. i'm a couple inches taller than my boyfriend, he doesn't mind it (or even notice it) but i'd rather a guy be taller than me.
plus short girls are cuter.

Badboyy
07-09-2005, 09:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]

~D

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf ? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

grass
07-09-2005, 09:57 AM
short girls are better to pick up and throw around.

for some reason tall girls can't cook very good. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Bluffoon
07-09-2005, 10:59 AM
I like em cute, short or tall.

Guy Incognito
07-09-2005, 04:33 PM
I have a thing for short girls. I'm 6'1'', and have dated as short as 4'10''.

Luv2DriveTT
07-09-2005, 09:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

dude... you obviously have height issues.

Blarg
07-09-2005, 10:02 PM
I like shorter ones, even though I'm 6'2". There's a reason so many male and female movie stars are short -- they tend to not have as long, bony looking limbs, and what they've got looks bigger and better shaped on a small frame. Not that many of us are really super muscular dudes or super curvy(without being fat) women, but if you're short, it can look like it.

A girl with a 34-inch bust can look extremely stacked if she's average size or even short, but a girl who's tall can look much flatter even with 38-inch chest. Also the arms and legs can look less curvy when there's a whole lot more bone to spread them out on.

On the other hand, short girls can look like they gained 15 or 20 pounds when they've just gained 5, sometimes. Unless she's naturally really slim or committed to taking care of herself(and most people aren't even close), if you're with a short woman, you're going to see her face puff up and her body growing in and out like an accordion a lot. And eventually it's going to be hard for it to not just stay like that. A taller girl can age more gracefully sometimes, as the fat has way more area to spread around before they become beachballs.

Oh and one more thing -- I do like a head that doesn't connect directly to the shoulders without a neck. Lots of short girls seem to not have proportional necks. Big heads, too, but that's kind of all right until you realize they have no necks. Oh well, I guess a pearl tiara is as good as a pearl necklace.

Roy Munson
07-09-2005, 10:31 PM
I am 6'4" and there is nothing I love more than a midget.

CCass
07-09-2005, 11:25 PM
JBB is wrong.

I am 5'11 and my wife is 5'10. Tall is much better than short.

AngryCola
07-09-2005, 11:36 PM
&lt;--- 6'0"

Love the short girls.

chucksim
07-09-2005, 11:54 PM
I prefer short over tall. I'm 6'1'' and never dated taller than 5'5''.

Talk2BigSteve
07-09-2005, 11:55 PM
Post deleted by Dynasty

Cancer Merchant
07-10-2005, 12:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I like my women like I like my coffee...

Answer in White below

<font color="white"> Ground Up and in the Freezer! </font>

Steve

[/ QUOTE ]

I like mine like the coffee at work.

Cold and bitter.

...and under five and a half feet.

Argus
07-10-2005, 12:32 AM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">En réponse à:</font><hr />
</font><blockquote><font class="small">En réponse à:</font><hr />

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
This is tragic. I advise you to buy a sex swing at your earliest convenience.

Guy Incognito
07-10-2005, 02:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

dude... you obviously have height issues.

[/ QUOTE ]

How is liking short girls an "issue"?

Luv2DriveTT
07-10-2005, 03:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
This is tragic. I advise you to buy a sex swing at your earliest convenience.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can I get one for the shower? Shower sex rules.

Blarg
07-10-2005, 03:19 AM
I've seen some girls 5 foot and under who were astoudingly sexy.

It can get kind of weird dating them though. They practically have to break their necks to carry on a conversation with you when you're walking down the street.

Vish
07-11-2005, 06:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I like shorter ones, even though I'm 6'2". There's a reason so many male and female movie stars are short -- they tend to not have as long, bony looking limbs, and what they've got looks bigger and better shaped on a small frame. Not that many of us are really super muscular dudes or super curvy(without being fat) women, but if you're short, it can look like it.

A girl with a 34-inch bust can look extremely stacked if she's average size or even short, but a girl who's tall can look much flatter even with 38-inch chest. Also the arms and legs can look less curvy when there's a whole lot more bone to spread them out on.

On the other hand, short girls can look like they gained 15 or 20 pounds when they've just gained 5, sometimes. Unless she's naturally really slim or committed to taking care of herself(and most people aren't even close), if you're with a short woman, you're going to see her face puff up and her body growing in and out like an accordion a lot. And eventually it's going to be hard for it to not just stay like that. A taller girl can age more gracefully sometimes, as the fat has way more area to spread around before they become beachballs.

Oh and one more thing -- I do like a head that doesn't connect directly to the shoulders without a neck. Lots of short girls seem to not have proportional necks. Big heads, too, but that's kind of all right until you realize they have no necks. Oh well, I guess a pearl tiara is as good as a pearl necklace.

[/ QUOTE ]

How the HELL did you write 4 paragraphs on this topic?

Jersey Nick
07-11-2005, 06:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Answer in White below

Steve

[/ QUOTE ]

Cold and bitter.

[/ QUOTE ]

I like my women like I like my coffee: hot, black and strong.
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/jerseynick/images441097_SerenaWilliams.jpg

RacersEdge
07-11-2005, 12:58 PM
Height is not much of a factor for me, except probably don't want a girl taller than me. Hasn't been an issue yet - I'm 6 feet.

Patrick del Poker Grande
07-11-2005, 01:05 PM
I'm gonna have to go with tall on this one. I'm 6'1" and my wife is a perfect 5'9". Tall enough to be the perfect height, yet she can still wear heels and not be taller than me. It all works out pretty well.

I dated a girl in college who was 5'1" - a full foot shorter than me. It had its pluses, but overall, it's a pain in the ass.

NorCalJosh
07-11-2005, 01:12 PM
i'm fairly average, right under 6', and the girls i've dated have ranged from ~5'1 to 5'9. i really think average 5'4-5'6 is the best. its tougher to be hot when short, short girls generally fall in the cute and bubbly category. and the tallest girl i dated always bitched about not being able to wear heels. she was without a doubt the most attractive girl i'd dated, but also the biggest bitch. all the solid winners i've dated have been right up the middle.

OrangeHeat
07-11-2005, 02:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
right up the middle

[/ QUOTE ]

As long as this part is normal - height doesn't matter much.

Orange

Shajen
07-11-2005, 03:03 PM
I'm average height, 5'11" (ok, fine, 5'10" and half) and my wife is 5'1".

Love don't care how tall you are.

PokerCat69
07-11-2005, 03:10 PM
I'm 6 feet tall. If the woman is between 5'0-5'11" then its fine. I don't have a preference at all. Come to think of it, its kinda weird how little importance I put on womens height.

chaas4747
07-11-2005, 03:16 PM
Bout in the middle. 6'2" So height is really never been and issue. My GF is average (5'4").

PokerBob
07-11-2005, 03:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Sex standing up was impossible, her crotch was closer to my knees than my middle.

[/ QUOTE ]

This would make it perfect for me. Wait for it.......... /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Blarg
07-11-2005, 06:19 PM
Reading is much easier for some of us than others, as is finding appropriate releases for generalized anger.

OtisTheMarsupial
07-11-2005, 10:15 PM
TALL!

5'10" is best.

Luv2DriveTT
07-11-2005, 10:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Answer in White below

Steve

[/ QUOTE ]

Cold and bitter.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude.... you two would take turns, first you stick it in her, then she sticks it in you. Hot!

TT /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Brain
07-11-2005, 10:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Answer in White below

Steve

[/ QUOTE ]

Cold and bitter.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Seeing her makes me throw up in my mouth. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

PokerBob
07-12-2005, 08:24 AM
5'8"-5'11". Black hair.

Luv2DriveTT
07-12-2005, 08:32 AM
Ok, based on the results of this thread, who is more correct? Myself or JBB?

BottlesOf
07-12-2005, 10:02 AM
Dude, you got face pragged in your own thread. Just walk away....

Clarkmeister
07-12-2005, 11:11 AM
All other things being equal, tall for sure.

Luv2DriveTT
07-12-2005, 11:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Dude, you got face pragged in your own thread. Just walk away....

[/ QUOTE ]

Do a count. I demand a full analysis before I conced defeat.

At least I have Clark on my side - he is tall, and Jason (who is also tall)thinks your odd for liking short girls. He did nail a stripper in Vegas after all, his opinion on this matter must be important.

dlk9s
07-13-2005, 01:34 AM
I could care less about height, as long as she's not a circus freak.

I'm 6'1" and happened to marry a girl who is 5-foot-nothing. There are only two main problems with that:

1) It's hard to get both of us in the frame when getting our picture taken.

2) It's hard to decorate and stock the pantry because normal height to me is in the clouds for her.

7ontheline
07-13-2005, 02:03 AM
I used to like both tall and short women, but then I got married to a 5'1" Asian women, so I guess I like short women. It would have been kind of tough to find a tall woman for me, since I'm also Asian but I'm 6'4". I certainly still find women of all heights attractive though.

Brainwalter
07-13-2005, 03:37 AM
Short is where it's at. And Asian.

ChipWrecked
07-13-2005, 03:59 AM
Tall.

Although Asian is good.

(is that a by-product of all that casino time?)

jakethebake
07-13-2005, 09:21 AM
Head down, ass up. Who cares about height.

7ontheline
07-14-2005, 04:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Tall.

Although Asian is good.

(is that a by-product of all that casino time?)

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, good luck with that. I looked, trust me.

jason_t
07-14-2005, 05:09 AM
I'm disappointed that this thread didn't go as follows:

first reply: tall

next eighty replys: thread over.

astroglide
07-14-2005, 11:31 AM
i basically don't care