PDA

View Full Version : Experimenting with AK

elcheapo
07-08-2005, 05:29 PM
levels 1-2
1.limp then reraise all in after somebody inevitably tries to punish limpers
2. raise to 5bb then make a continuation bet of 2/3rds pot unless its an extremely scary board then I just check fold.
3. If I raise and I get more than 2 callers, I check fold unless I see an A or King on the flop or I'm 4 to the flush.

MP
1.raise to 4-5 BB then always make a coninuation bet unless there are 3 or more players
2. Make a small raise minraise or 3bb raise then come over the top of the hero who raises my weak bet with his midpair or AQ

LP-blinds

1. If there are 4-5 limpers at level 2-3 I will go all in and your going to have to show me AA or KK
2. Minraise or 3bb raise plus multiple callers will also create an all in.
3. At level 2-3 any lp or MP raise of 3bb or more will be met with an all in

I eight table the 33's and 55's and this just seems right now to be my most effective course of action. I create 80-90% of the time 125-200 chips without a showdown. Now if you want to try scouting me and using this information against me I will let you know I will do some of the same things with JJ-AA through 109 suited and worse if I feel like it. Any thoughts (nobody's responded to my last two threads) ??

jon462
07-08-2005, 06:03 PM
lol, your play seems fine, but the thought of anyone scouting you just made me laugh. I am too busy raping the fish to worry about reading on particular player from a 2+2 post. I probably would recognize you as a good player pretty quickly (assuming you are) and stay out of your way anyway.

octaveshift
07-08-2005, 08:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Any thoughts??

[/ QUOTE ]

No.

cha59
07-08-2005, 09:29 PM
I like it