PDA

View Full Version : party hand histories

Meatmaw
07-08-2005, 04:32 PM
Is there information that is hidden during the normal play of the game that you can glean from the hand histories on party (the last-hand info, or the ones stored on disk)? A recent thread I read implied that mucked cards at showdown are revealed in the hand history, and I'm looking to confirm this. (sorry I can't log in or check my machine at the moment and could use an answer immediately).

Thanks.

Mr_RC
07-08-2005, 04:34 PM
Completely true.

LowDown22
07-08-2005, 04:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
A recent thread I read implied that mucked cards at showdown are revealed in the hand history, and I'm looking to confirm this.

[/ QUOTE ]
Absolutely true for both played and observed hands on Party.

Meatmaw
07-08-2005, 04:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] by this you mean any hand that makes it to the flop is exposed in the hand histories? /images/graemlins/shocked.gif /images/graemlins/shocked.gif /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

... /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

timprov
07-08-2005, 04:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] by this you mean any hand that makes it to the flop is exposed in the hand histories? /images/graemlins/shocked.gif /images/graemlins/shocked.gif /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

... /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Just hands that are mucked at showdown. If you fold earlier in the hand, it's not revealed.

SamIAm
07-08-2005, 05:38 PM
Meatmaw, did you really not know this? How long have you played at Party? /images/graemlins/smile.gif
-Sam

Meatmaw
07-08-2005, 05:55 PM
I really did not know this, and granted, I have only been playing heavily at Party since end of April, but have logged a good 1200-1500 sngs during that time. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

And I only look at the email hand histories b/c those work with the hand replayer from freeshell. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

2easy
07-08-2005, 05:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Just hands that are mucked at showdown.

[/ QUOTE ]

actually it's hands that are mucked at showdown that have called, (or "called" a check.) hands folding to a bet at showdown would not be shown.

o0mr_bill0o
07-08-2005, 06:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

actually it's hands that are mucked at showdown that have called, (or "called" a check.) hands folding to a bet at showdown would not be shown.

[/ QUOTE ]

SYou don't have a hand at showdown unless it called.

2easy
07-08-2005, 06:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

SYou don't have a hand at showdown unless it called.

[/ QUOTE ]

read the first part of what you quoted.

i was attempting to clarify for a user that has no experience with this feature.

you are semantically correct. however, i have seen this question asked repeatedly, "why did it not show the hand folded to a river bet?" many have mistakenly equated river action with showdown action, and i thought it MIGHT be helpful to OP to clarify this.

but thanks for pointing out the obvious to me.