PDA

View Full Version : GORILLA BISCUITS REUNION!

IndieMatty
07-08-2005, 03:50 PM
I think we have enough Hardcore "kids" on here to realize how awesome this is. If not, sorry for the obscureness.

Gorilla Biscuits Reunion!!!!
Body: Gorilla Biscuits will be playing a one time reunion show as a benefit to help save CBGBs. The line up will consist of Civ, Walter, Arthur and Lukie Luke with a possible appearance from Alex Brown. It all goes down on August 14, 2005 at a classic CBGBs Sunday matinee.

http://myspace-519.vo.llnwd.net/00150/91/54/150284519_l.jpg

correia
07-08-2005, 03:54 PM
Wow i never thought i would see this. They are the band that got me into hardcore. I'll definetly be there!

lucas9000
07-08-2005, 03:58 PM
H O L Y S H # T !

Ulysses
07-08-2005, 04:00 PM
Boy I feel old now.

Douche Bag
07-08-2005, 04:02 PM
Who cares? No one!

IndieMatty
07-08-2005, 04:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Who cares? No one!

[/ QUOTE ]

If there are going to be any bad gimmick accounts in this thread, they WILL be my bad gimmick accounts. K?

Douche Bag
07-08-2005, 04:06 PM
Seriously, no one cares man. Go home and die!

turnipmonster
07-08-2005, 04:06 PM
this is awesome. did you ever see them in nyc? they were a little before my time but my friends brother gave me a tape of start today in middle school.

--turnipmonster

IndieMatty
07-08-2005, 04:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
this is awesome. did you ever see them in nyc? they were a little before my time but my friends brother gave me a tape of start today in middle school.

--turnipmonster

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope; never had a chance. I saw CIV a few times.

Friggin Walter is a genius. I'm stoked for this.

IndieMatty
07-08-2005, 04:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How do you know I'm not home? Are you watching me?

Douche Bag
07-08-2005, 04:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, Die you worthless piece of [censored]!

IndieMatty
07-08-2005, 04:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, Die you worthless piece of [censored]!

[/ QUOTE ]

Right now? Or should I go home first? I'm so confused.

ASL?

Lumpy
07-08-2005, 04:35 PM
That is pretty cool! An all ages show with the average age being 35+! I never saw them but did see CIV. This should be a great show.

It's like the 80's all over again. I'm going to see Dinosaur Jr next week. What's next a Husker Du reunion?

mason55
07-08-2005, 06:16 PM
So how impossible is it going to be to get into this show?

I'm thinking... completely.

Luv2DriveTT
07-08-2005, 07:04 PM
Not only was I at their first show ever, I am in that photo. That’s like 19 years ago now, I can't believe it’s been that long. I'm old /images/graemlins/frown.gif

I used to work as a "bouncer (if you can call it that) for the Sunday shows. I grew up in the hard core scene, its kind of funny looking back on it now.

Best memory - sneaking Luke into CB's inside of Warzone's kick drum cover because Karen Krystal knew he was underage.

TT /images/graemlins/club.gif

BongRips
07-08-2005, 07:10 PM
Jesus am I the only person under 20 that likes Gorilla Biscuits? I can't make it to the show but I will definitely be watching the live stream from their website.

Luv2DriveTT
07-08-2005, 07:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Jesus am I the only person under 20 that likes Gorilla Biscuits? I can't make it to the show but I will definitely be watching the live stream from their website.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't say I like them....

mmbt0ne
07-08-2005, 07:14 PM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">En réponse à:</font><hr />

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm almost 21, so yeah. Probably.

</font><blockquote><font class="small">En réponse à:</font><hr />
Not only was I at their first show ever, I am in that photo.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think everyone here would agree that we need a nice red arrow pointing to you. Maybe we could have a contest? Where's TT?

IndieMatty
07-08-2005, 07:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Not only was I at their first show ever, I am in that photo. That’s like 19 years ago now, I can't believe it’s been that long. I'm old /images/graemlins/frown.gif

I used to work as a "bouncer (if you can call it that) for the Sunday shows. I grew up in the hard core scene, its kind of funny looking back on it now.

Best memory - sneaking Luke into CB's inside of Warzone's kick drum cover because Karen Krystal knew he was underage.

[/ QUOTE ]

WOW. I thought I was the resident semi hardcore celebrity. That's awesome.

So umm, how many tickets can you get me?

Luv2DriveTT
07-08-2005, 07:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
So umm, how many tickets can you get me?

[/ QUOTE ]

Probably none, its a benefit for an unfortunately pointless cause. CB's can only be saved if someone buys the building at this stage, and kicks out the shelter above. The shelter is the landlord, they plan to expand /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Besides... I don't know anyone from that era anymore with the exception of old schools like me I run into on the streets every once in a while. That was then, this is now /images/graemlins/frown.gif

turnipmonster
07-08-2005, 10:54 PM
storytime!

Luv2DriveTT
07-09-2005, 01:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
storytime!

[/ QUOTE ]

Come to Bunkfest, I'll tell you lots of them.