PDA

View Full Version : City with the best Stadiums/Arenas

CollinEstes
07-08-2005, 02:24 PM
I was wondering which city you guys think has the best Stadiums/Arenas.

I have to nominate my city, Houston. All three are brand new facilities. We just do [censored] right in Texas.

pryor15
07-08-2005, 02:29 PM
it's hard to argue against Heinz Field and PNC Park in Pittsburgh

namknils
07-08-2005, 02:37 PM
So new equals best??

Obviously Wrigley Field is awesome, but the United Center isn't as cool as the old Chicago Stadium. About a decade ago I would definately say Chicago with Wrigley/Old Comisky/Chicago Stadium/Soldier Field, but now that the United Center and US Cellular have been built they suck.

CollinEstes
07-08-2005, 02:41 PM
No new doesn't equal best. Wrigley is the greatest place I have ever been to watch baseball. I just meant overall.

Pittsburgh is up there. Though I don't think any football field comes close to how nice Reliant is.

ThaSaltCracka
07-08-2005, 02:59 PM
This thread is essentially going to be people mentioning home fields. FWIW, I have heard many people say Safeco is the best park in baseball for watching an MLB game. Qwest field blows, IMO, other than the view. Key Arena rules though.

kerssens
07-08-2005, 03:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This thread is essentially going to be people mentioning home fields. FWIW, I have heard many people say Safeco is the best park in baseball for watching an MLB game. Qwest field blows, IMO, other than the view. Key Arena rules though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Qwest Field doesn't blow but its not nearly as great as Safeco. I just wish they'd play on grass, the field turf bothers me a little.