PDA

View Full Version : 4 players left in $25 SNG's

lastsamurai
07-08-2005, 01:13 PM
I keep running into the problem where I could constanly make it to the top 4 in turbo sng games but i run into this problem re: being selective on which all in hands i should call.

Using the sklansky chart which hands are callable all in hands based on his number ranking system in his book. (i.e AA, KK, QQ, JJ AK(S) = 1, AQ , AJ, KQ + 3 ) ECT.

Guy McSucker
07-08-2005, 04:35 PM
Head over to the single table tournament forum. Basically you want big cards here, and it depends a lot on whether you'll be knocked out if you call. But the STT forum guys know their shiznit so ask 'em.

Guy.

schwza
07-08-2005, 05:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Head over to the single table tournament forum

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Derek132260
07-08-2005, 06:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Head over to the single table tournament forum. Basically you want big cards here, and it depends a lot on whether you'll be knocked out if you call. But the STT forum guys know their shiznit so ask 'em.

Guy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Am I missing something?

LordBP
07-08-2005, 06:50 PM
I think someone clicked on the wrong forum and started reading and replying lol.

As for answering the OPs question. With no reads I call with JJ-AA, and AJ-AK. Depending on the person I usually will call with 99+, and A10s+, AJ+.
If the blinds are really big, IE more than 20% of my stack I'll loosen up more to like A8s+ A10os, 66+, KQs and maybe KQo. I try to avoid KQ off as it is behind any Ace.