PDA

View Full Version : iGM-Pay Party Empire?

schuckmer
07-08-2005, 01:11 PM
I previously did the iGM-Pay 20% bonus at Empire. I had understood that you could do this at each of the Party skins so was looking to do it at Party. When I tried to make the deposit, it told me that I already had a registered bank account and that it needed to be verified. But, I know that I had verified and successfully used this account for the Empire bonus.

I emailed Party to see what the problem might be and here is the response I got:

Thank you for contacting Transaction Customer Service at Pay-Pro.

This is in regards to your Partypoker account "xxxxxxx".

We cannot allow a player to use same financial information [eg. Bank account, Neteller, FirePay, Credit/Debit cards.] on more than one Poker account. If you have registered a Bank account on Empirepoker website, you cannot use the same Bank account on Partypoker website for security reasons.

Contact us anytime, we are available 24/7 to assist you with your cashier related questions and suggestions.

Anyone else have this problem? Any way around it besides opening another account? Is this the same for all Party skins or just Party and Empire? /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Seems similar to this thread: Party and neteller update (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=2728918&page=&view=&sb=5& o=&fpart=all&vc=1)

groo
07-08-2005, 01:49 PM
Did the IGMPAY bonus on Party just last week, it was the 4th skin I recieved that bonus on with no problem. I'd just call them, they will typically just have you fax a copy of a check and you'll be good to go within 30 minutes. GL

HRFats
07-08-2005, 01:58 PM
You might consider opening up an ING account. They are FREE and will link to your existing checking account. www.ingdirect.com (http://www.ingdirect.com)

schuckmer
07-08-2005, 02:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Did the IGMPAY bonus on Party just last week, it was the 4th skin I recieved that bonus on with no problem. I'd just call them, they will typically just have you fax a copy of a check and you'll be good to go within 30 minutes. GL

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you use the same bank account?

Also, I forgot to mention in my previous post that I have both a Party account and an Empire account and I've been depositing and cashing out no problem using Neteller. Just wanted to use iGM-Pay for the additional bonus.

groo
07-09-2005, 10:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Did you use the same bank account?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes.

HesseJam
07-09-2005, 01:25 PM
I don"t know if this helps, but try to enter the same minitransaction amounts which you used to register your account the first time. I had to do this 4 weeks ago.