PDA

View Full Version : Wow, this game can be fun too.

Huh
02-12-2003, 12:19 AM
Not looking for any comments, just thought I would post this for everyone's amusement and to show that sometimes good hands hold up. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

Been running bad and playing bad lately, this was fun.

I'm third to act in a $3-$6 online site and limp with
K /forums/images/icons/spade.gif Q /forums/images/icons/club.gif
Three middle players limp and the big blind.

Flop is J /forums/images/icons/spade.gif 9 /forums/images/icons/diamond.gif T /forums/images/icons/diamond.gif

Very nice...Don't like the diamonds, but I'm not complaining.

I bet out, M1 raises, M2 re-raises, Blind cold-calls, I cap, and everyone calls. I'm praying for an offsuit rag but got much much more.

7 /forums/images/icons/heart.gif
Wow, every hand that was drawing dead just got there.

I bet out, call, raise, cap, Well...I guess I'll call. It occurred to me that someone might be free-rolling on me, but there were four people in the pot and .

River 6 /forums/images/icons/club.gif
Big blind bets out, I raise, everyone calls.

Chop it up? Nah! My hand is good for $142 in $3-$6.
One player had Q /forums/images/icons/diamond.gif 8 /forums/images/icons/club.gif and another had 8 /forums/images/icons/spade.gif 5 /forums/images/icons/heart.gif

Huh /forums/images/icons/confused.gif

Homer
02-12-2003, 12:25 AM
Don't you love it when you flop the nuts and perfect cards like those come on the turn and river. After the flop you're like, "Damn, a non-diamond 7 or 8 would kick ass right now", then like clockwork the 7h comes. After the turn you're like, "Alright don't screw me over here, give me a 2-6 non-diamond" then just as beautifully comes the 6c.

Hands like this almost take away all the pain caused by those bad beats. I think we should call hands like these "anti bad beats".

-- Homer

travisand
02-12-2003, 12:46 AM
Glad somebody has post about a good hand holding up instead of being outdrawn.

I flopped a good hand like this once also, I believe it was in the summer of 1862 if I am not mistaken. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif