PDA

View Full Version : Chat room.

Mike Haven
07-08-2005, 11:17 AM
Does anyone have a note of which live chatroom we used last year to chat about the WSOP ME, while the hands were displayed at Stars?

We all invaded someone's simple-to-use existing chatroom and Lori gave us a running commentary on the final table, I seem to remember.

It might be a good idea to use the same system again at some stage, so any ideas, please?

The key to its success was its simple use - we entered the site and just started chatting.

I was searching for chatrooms to use a few minutes ago and I noticed there is software for someone with a website to add a chatroom to their site. Maybe this would be a good idea if someone who knows about these things volunteers?

BradleyT
07-08-2005, 11:21 AM
Why not use IRC? Efnet already has a 2+2 channel.

MrVanDresen
07-08-2005, 11:21 AM
what does your name in GREEN mean?

are you the guy who tries to ban people?

lorinda
07-08-2005, 11:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Why not use IRC? Efnet already has a 2+2 channel.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's my fault. I asked Mike to help set this up if people were interested in it again.

I won't use IRC, I'd rather not get into the debate about why not.

Lori

jasonHoldEm
07-08-2005, 11:54 AM
I can help, I sent you a pm.

J

lorinda
07-08-2005, 11:56 AM
My connection stayed up long enough to find last years' place, have sent it via PM also.

Lori

Kevmath
07-08-2005, 12:07 PM
Gutshot has a live chatroom.

Kevin...

GrandmaStabone
07-08-2005, 04:11 PM
Well, if anyone uses ARES, I could whip up a " 2+2 '05 WSOP ME" chat room in no time. Let me know if your interested. The ARES chat software is pretty good and if no one minded downloading the small ARES LITE software they would have easy access.

Lawrence Ng
07-08-2005, 04:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]

I won't use IRC, I'd rather not get into the debate about why not.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto,

Having said this, I'd also like it if someone could host/setup a 2+2 WSOP chat room.

Thanks.

Lawrence

benfranklin
07-08-2005, 05:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
what does your name in GREEN mean?

are you the guy who tries to ban people?

[/ QUOTE ]

He is very sensitive about his green name, and he bans people who point it out.