PDA

View Full Version : CONSISTENT LONG TERM WINNER??

Alyssa
07-08-2005, 11:16 AM
Is there anyone out there who is a consistent long term winner on the internet, including continuing to win after a cashout? Lots of people have posted here and elsewhere about the cash-out conspiracy, but where are the people who have not experienced a rapid succession of bad beats after a cash out?

I have built up a big bank roll on one of the major sites, and I am thinking about cashing out most of it, but all these stories make me nervous.

Also, even though I say that I am consistently winning, my bankroll swings on the internet have been ENORMOUS. I bought in for $400, within a week it was up to $2800, the next week it was back down to $1000, now back up to $2000. Has anyone else experienced these kinds of swings? I don't think I changed my game at all for the downswings, and I practiced very careful game selection.

ttw22
07-08-2005, 11:17 AM
Yes.

MrVanDresen
07-08-2005, 11:23 AM
No

mattw
07-08-2005, 11:25 AM
this is gonna get funny. especially with mr vd in the mix.

BradleyT
[ QUOTE ]
I bought in for $400, within a week it was up to $2800, the next week it was back down to $1000, now back up to $2000. Has anyone else experienced these kinds of swings? I don't think I changed my game at all for the downswings, and I practiced very careful game selection.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you do cashout, it sounds like you're playing way above your bankroll so I think going broke would be unavoidable.

xCEO
No. All online pokerrooms are 100% rigged

Allinlife
07-08-2005, 11:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Also, even though I say that I am consistently winning, my bankroll swings on the internet have been ENORMOUS. I bought in for $400, within a week it was up to $2800, the next week it was back down to $1000, now back up to $2000. Has anyone else experienced these kinds of swings? I don't think I changed my game at all for the downswings, and I practiced very careful game selection.

[/ QUOTE ]
improve your bankroll management.

Baulucky
07-08-2005, 11:30 AM
Party is a pretty consistent winner.

Nathan183
07-08-2005, 11:35 AM
You don't hear about people continuing to win after cashing out because no one makes a new post to say "I cashed out some money last week, and I am still winning as I always have"

On the other hand, when some moron cashes out, plays above his bankroll (or, more likely, they're just a terrible player) and loses money, it's always a conspiracy and requires a new post (IN CAPITAL LETTERS).

xenthebrain
07-08-2005, 12:15 PM
I assume you have such large swings because you play over your bankroll....

And to make it clear... Yes, you will lose all what's left.

TemetNosce
07-08-2005, 12:32 PM
"mr. vd"

Is this a double entendre, matt? /images/graemlins/wink.gif

SomethingClever
07-08-2005, 12:40 PM
1) If you seriously think there's a cashout curse, you are not a very logical person.

2) I would bet that you are playing above your roll.

Cactus Cactus
07-08-2005, 12:42 PM
I seem to believe that cashing out bring you better cards

SoCalRugger
07-08-2005, 12:42 PM
3) She's a troll.

PITTM
07-08-2005, 12:43 PM
nope, there are zero consistant winners. oh wait. the room im in contains one person, me, and they are a consistant winning player, and i think i suck, i would imagine that there are consistant winning players other players too. think before the next post please.

rj

lorinda
07-08-2005, 12:51 PM
The interesting thing here is that I have the opposite problem.

Every time I cashout half of my money, it seems to replenish itself until it is back in my account again.

I mean, WTF, if I wanted that money in my account, I wouldn't have cashed it out in the first place.

Most annoying /images/graemlins/mad.gif

Lori

Wyers
07-08-2005, 12:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
No

[/ QUOTE ]

Dear sir (or ma'am),

I would appreciate that when you post using the Mr. VD handle that you are consistent with the character. Your response should have been as follows:

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This consistency will be appreciated as it will facilitate my keeping all of your aliases/characters in order.

Otherwise they all blend into one monstrous, raving psychopath.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation,

Wyers

znup
07-08-2005, 01:31 PM
You're not checking soon enough.

I cashed out 2 grand on Tuesday then checked my balance. IT WAS RIGHT AT 2 THOUSAND SHORT. THE BAST***DS.

Only good part was Neteller was 2 over, but still!!!

To OP: You suck (poker and trolling).

fullhouse
07-08-2005, 01:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Every time I cashout half of my money, it seems to replenish itself until it is back in my account again.

I mean, WTF, if I wanted that money in my account, I wouldn't have cashed it out in the first place.

[/ QUOTE ]

same problem here...

razor
07-08-2005, 04:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Most annoying /images/graemlins/mad.gif

Lori

[/ QUOTE ]

I have the same damn problem, so f&$%in' annoying...

iluzion
07-08-2005, 05:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Is there anyone out there who is a consistent long term winner on the internet, including continuing to win after a cashout? Lots of people have posted here and elsewhere about the cash-out conspiracy, but where are the people who have not experienced a rapid succession of bad beats after a cash out?

I have built up a big bank roll on one of the major sites, and I am thinking about cashing out most of it, but all these stories make me nervous.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your post made me laugh.

Guy McSucker
07-08-2005, 06:12 PM
I cannot imagine any way I could lose $1800 or win $2400 like you did unless, perhaps, I played poker for a couple of hours.

You say you have a big bankroll, so why are you concerned about a few thousand dollars?

Guy.

BottlesOf
07-08-2005, 06:26 PM
I am.

Adde
07-08-2005, 06:36 PM

http://www.dvdtalk.com/forum/images/smilies/worthless.gif

Tk79
07-08-2005, 06:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]

http://www.dvdtalk.com/forum/images/smilies/worthless.gif

[/ QUOTE ]