PDA

View Full Version : When Does Trek Begin???

09-18-2001, 10:46 AM
Vince,

Have you devised a plan and time schedule or are you just going to wing it?? Heading south thru the winter and north during the spring?? I know you took this hard Vince because I know you but I'm heading to LV and I want to hook up with you and whoever but I don't know when your going to be there??

Your Friend Paul

09-18-2001, 12:00 PM
i would love to have a picture of you to sleeping together in his little van out in the desert.

09-18-2001, 12:41 PM
I have some Bells left over from the 70's and of course I have hats!!!!!!!!!!!

09-18-2001, 07:27 PM
"Have you devised a plan and time schedule or are you just going to wing it?? "

Paul,

I looked for you this weekend. I saw a 1-5 stud player with a Green Bay Packer baseball cap on and I thought" Is that the mighty eeney?" No. It wasn't. but i guess you already know that. My plans are in limbo right now. My sister's apartment is not readt yet. I think the contractor is milking us. I'm upset. Tentative plan is FW-AC-Biloxi(Tunica)-New Mexico-Phoenix-Vegas-Grand Canyon by xmas.

vince

09-18-2001, 07:29 PM
"i would love to have a picture of you to sleeping together in his little van out in the desert. "

Hey Ray, if you bring that little ewe of yours you can join us. I think Paul talks sheep.

Vince

09-19-2001, 07:19 AM
"I think the contractor is milking us"

I got tired of contractor's Vince!!! Now I hire from Home Depot and I've had no problems. They show up on time give you a price that they stick too!! I had a upstairs bathroom put in it took like 9 months with all the different contractors. You may be able to get it cheaper from contractors but my time is more important than saving a few bucks!!!

Just got back from LV so I wasn't down there last weekend!! Played in the Orleans nooner HE knocked out in last three tables. SOS!!! There building a new poker room and racebook in the Orleans should be done in a year or so!!!!!! Hopefully non-smoking so all the furniture will be odorless of smoke!!!!!! Can't wait to check out the Palms I hope it's non-smoking but I haven't heard anything. Opening Dec 12th!!!

By the way I did bet GBPackers against the Redskins Monday nite!!

Paul

09-19-2001, 08:34 PM
i deal alot with contractors. two firm rules that you never break. one, never let them get ahead of you money wise. two, set them to a firm timetable with no pulling off the job, letting them know that they will find someone else finishing it with that bill deducted from theirs.

09-29-2001, 10:06 AM
Vince-Visiting Vegas before X mas? I will be in Hawaii from Nov. 27- Dec 4th, so please visit Vegas after Dec 5th if you can. I do not want to miss you if you cruise into my "fair" city.