PDA

View Full Version : Sucky TiVo Movie reviews: The Punisher, Paycheck, Troy

Ulysses
07-08-2005, 07:02 AM
The Punisher: Thought it would suck, but it sucked way worse than I imagined. The best line from the trailer "You can't kill me, I'm already dead." was not even in the movie. And I at least thought it would have lots of cool action/fighting scenes, but they mostly sucked.

Paycheck: Thought this would suck, and it sucked just about as much as I thought it would. Was hoping that it might be a little cleverer, but it wasn't.

Troy: This was better than the other two, but still pretty much sucked. Production values were pretty good on this one and it was decent to look at and the fighting in parts was OK, but mainly it pretty much sucked.

somethingstupid
07-09-2005, 03:14 AM
ok

Monkeyslacks
07-09-2005, 04:03 AM
Stick it in her pooper!

The Dude
07-09-2005, 10:00 AM
I saw Troy and liked it much more than you did, apparantly. Haven't seen the other two, and I'm not sure why you would.

[censored]
07-09-2005, 10:44 AM
I thought Troy was good but I am a sucker for sword play.

Paycheck was not good but I thought it was alright for a not good movie

Punisher was very very bad. What's weird is theere was already a very very bad Punisher movie made which they basically remade sucky scene by sucky scene.

siccjay
07-09-2005, 10:57 AM
I haven't seen any of them but I have a buddy that swears by that Punisher movie. He is like OMGOMGOMGGOGOMGMGG people die so cool in it, its the greatest ever.

KaneKungFu123
07-09-2005, 10:59 AM
Bad Boys II is the only movie I can ever remember liking, having expected it to really suck.

Macdaddy Warsaw
07-09-2005, 11:00 AM
This has nothing to do with anything really (except it relates to sucky movies and sword play), but I was watching The Matrix Reloaded yesterday and the fight scenes are super-well choreographed. I bring up sword play because in the scene at the Merovingian's mansion, there is some awesome stuff going on that is easy to miss the first time around. I'm a sucker for seeing blows actually get deflected, and in particular I thought it was cool when someone takes a stab with a spear and Neo moves and deflects it.

But whatever, I'm bored.