PDA

View Full Version : I'm So Disillusioned

BluffTHIS!
07-08-2005, 06:35 AM
After all these religion posts and David going on about Sklanskyanity, I decided to suspend my Christian practice for a day and try Dave's religion. Of course I didn't just try the dry axioms he set forth, but turned it into a full fledged cult. I propped up my copy of HFAP that I never read any more since I now only play big bet, with the back cover facing out and Dave's intellectuall bearded visage gazing serenely at me and my computer. Of course I had to use a black marker to blot out Mason's unbelieving face, but it only took a couple seconds to do it. I then lit a candle and several joss sticks in front of the Intellectual Bearded One, and prayed that he would save me from bad beats today. After 7 hours of 1 miracle suckout followed by another, when I had my opponents buried on the turn, I blew about 50K on the big nl and plo tables.

Please save yourselves the heartache that I have felt this day, not to mention all the money blown, and blot out Dave's picture as well on the back of the book and just continue in your old (un)beliefs whatever that they are. The Cult of Dave just don't work.