PDA

View Full Version : Wtf flagged for Bonus abuse at Bodog

redsoxsox
07-08-2005, 12:45 AM
Do they actually expect me to play there without a bonus? What do people here do to avoid being flagged for bonus abuse here. WTh do they expect with a bottomless bonus?

StacysMom
07-08-2005, 12:48 AM
Did u only play tournaments? or mix some ring action in there

redsoxsox
07-08-2005, 12:54 AM
The last couple of days I have playing heads up only which clears the bonus in a quick rate, and winning a lot. Every once in awhile Ill play ring there

sirdeej2
07-08-2005, 12:57 AM
What did Bodog do? Did they take your money, or did they let you cash out?

redsoxsox
07-08-2005, 12:59 AM
No they said further abuse will result in additional rollover requirements or loss of bottomless bonus.

sirdeej2
07-08-2005, 01:02 AM
oh sweet cause ive been worse than you. Ive been signing up for the play money SNGs and sitting out to get the points for hours played.... /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

rusellmj
07-08-2005, 01:02 AM
What do they consider bonus abuse? I mean, WTF do they care how you clear it? Also, since I have at least five different aliases in PT from staceysmom between two sites, I would consider her an expert on BW'ing. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

StacysMom
07-08-2005, 01:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
What do they consider bonus abuse? I mean, WTF do they care how you clear it? Also, since I have at least five different aliases in PT from staceysmom between two sites, I would consider her an expert on BW'ing. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol, those arent all me, there was a fleet of us for a while. /images/graemlins/smile.gif If you got them from low limit grinding, they're most likely my "students."

They care because they lose money if you play only tournaments. And LOL at the play money clearing.

WLVRYN
07-08-2005, 01:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
oh sweet cause ive been worse than you. Ive been signing up for the play money SNGs and sitting out to get the points for hours played.... /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Holy crap that works? I was thinking about that last week, but thought there was no chance it would fly.

sirdeej2
07-08-2005, 02:08 AM
I haven't gotten any warnings yet....but i have been playing ring games and SNGs as well. We'll see what happens when i try to cash out tomorrow.