PDA

View Full Version : Rakeback

silencee
07-07-2005, 11:45 PM
If I have a Party Poker account that I've never deposited into, would any site allow me to get rakeback there?

flyingmoose
07-07-2005, 11:47 PM
I'd tell you to use the search function, but you don't even need to! There's another Rakeback thread on the first page.

raptor517
07-07-2005, 11:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If I have a Party Poker account that I've never deposited into, would any site allow me to get rakeback there?

[/ QUOTE ]

no because you already created the account. if u have never put in money, just make a new one under an affiliate. holla

pergesu
07-07-2005, 11:48 PM
Wow. There's another post about this that's DIRECTLY BELOW yours. You could also do a search. I hear the Zoo (Internet Gambling) has some interesting topics on...internet gambling.

You may be able to open a new Party account, cause I think the restriction is only on multiple money accounts. Best bet is to get an account with a skin. Empire, Multi, Intertops, Euro.

This is the wrong forum. Check out the zoo for more info.

citanul
07-07-2005, 11:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'd tell you to use the search function, but you don't even need to! There's another Rakeback thread on the first page.

[/ QUOTE ]

continuing on this theme:

OP should die a horrible death. preferably by hanging himself.

citanul

smb394
07-07-2005, 11:57 PM
PLEASE do not post this in the Zoo, there's been enough of these lately (although more logical there than here in STT). A search of that forum will be sufficient. Use a + in front of the word you want to search for.