PDA

View Full Version : 2+2 mIRC Chat

TheTimeIsUp
07-07-2005, 11:35 PM
I just found this out myself, and found out many 2+2ers were unaware of it.

download an irc client at www.hydrairc.com (http://www.hydrairc.com) (freeware not spyware), connect to irc.efnet.net, and join the channel #twoplustwo to chat live with other 2+2 posters

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
07-07-2005, 11:36 PM
then get banned immediatley.

rmarotti
07-07-2005, 11:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

POTD

stabn
07-07-2005, 11:40 PM
1) all OOTIsts know about this
2) Who the hell are you anyway?

Dynasty
07-07-2005, 11:43 PM
It's about time 2+2 members were able to chat with each other. Until this happened, we were never able to share our thoughts with each other.

squeek12
07-07-2005, 11:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It's about time 2+2 members were able to chat with each other. Until this happened, we were never able to share our thoughts with each other.

[/ QUOTE ]

Our beloved forum will will wither into a mere shell of its old self. This IRC must be taken down.

squeek12
07-07-2005, 11:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Our beloved forum will will wither into a mere shell of its old self. This IRC must be taken down.

[/ QUOTE ]

wither into a shell, hmm, my metaphors need work.

Non_Comformist
07-08-2005, 12:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

kipin
07-08-2005, 12:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Only if you are an annoying POS.

James Boston
07-08-2005, 12:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
07-08-2005, 12:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Only if you are not an op.

[/ QUOTE ]

fyp

BottlesOf
07-08-2005, 12:38 AM
The chat has been operational for months, if not over a year. This won't change anything.

kipin
07-08-2005, 12:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

fyp

[/ QUOTE ]

You're quite wrong, don't piss of the ops, and don't be an annoying POS, the majority of the channel is not opped and they have no problem.

Non_Comformist
07-08-2005, 12:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

fyp

[/ QUOTE ]

You're quite wrong, don't piss of the ops, and don't be an annoying POS, the majority of the channel is not opped and they have no problem.

[/ QUOTE ]

OP, OPS???

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
07-08-2005, 12:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

the majority of #twoplustwo are idle

stanky
07-08-2005, 12:50 AM
I ventured on a couple of days ago and all i saw was spam and swastikas. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

SpicyF
07-08-2005, 01:41 AM
/mode #twoplustwo +b *!*@retards* | /kick $nick GOOOO RED SOX!

TheTimeIsUp
07-08-2005, 02:02 AM
'SpicyF' has been banned

DonButtons
07-08-2005, 02:02 AM
banning me, die slow

ClaytonN
07-08-2005, 02:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]

You're quite wrong, don't say anthing in the presence of the ops for fear it might offend them and result in bannig

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP, jackass

kipin
07-08-2005, 02:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

You're quite wrong, don't say anthing in the presence of the ops for fear it might offend them and result in bannig

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP, jackass

[/ QUOTE ]

You are so stupid it is not even worth making a comeback.

fluxrad
07-08-2005, 02:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP, jackass

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

There's no denying it. You guys are totally gay for eachother.

theredwave
07-08-2005, 02:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
'SpicyF' has been banned

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha, this would be hilarious.

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
07-08-2005, 02:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP, jackass

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm stupid.

[/ QUOTE ]

fyp /images/graemlins/smile.gif

tbach24
07-08-2005, 02:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
'SpicyF' has been banned

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm 99% sure it's true.

ClaytonN
07-08-2005, 02:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Right. I have a 140 IQ, 1500 SAT, Honors Program in college. Nice try.

If we're discussing stupidity, how's about choosing to hate someone for having a disagreement with El Diablo, aka "The Jesus Christ of 2+2". Seems about right for kool-aid drinkers such as yourself? You don't even have a mind of your own, much less some skin to back it up with.

And yes, fairly sure SpicyF was banned (though prob temporary). He started banning people from the IRC channel at random, citing new names scared him, and a certain mod did not take kindly to that.

kipin
07-08-2005, 02:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Right. I have a 140 IQ, 1500 SAT, Honors Program in college. Nice try.

[/ QUOTE ]

OOOHHhhh cool! But you forgot to list your penis size.

07-08-2005, 02:30 AM
That is really substantially differentiated

theredwave
07-08-2005, 02:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
And yes, fairly sure SpicyF was banned (though prob temporary). He started banning people from the IRC channel at random, citing new names scared him, and a certain mod did not take kindly to that.

[/ QUOTE ]
Awesome.

ClaytonN
07-08-2005, 02:33 AM
You're the one questioning my intelligence. I rebutted, and you went off talking about penis size. Sounds perfectly reasonable from illogical thinkers such as yourself. How about you go back to your cool IRC room and use your super awesome banning powers to make you feel more special.

kipin
07-08-2005, 02:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You're the one questioning my intelligence. I rebutted, and you went off talking about penis size. Sounds perfectly reasonable from illogical thinkers such as yourself. How about you go back to your cool IRC room and use your super awesome banning powers to make you feel more special.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am simply poking fun at your pathetic attempt to defend your manhood. I'm surprised your massive brain didn't pick up on this.

TheTimeIsUp
07-08-2005, 02:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
'SpicyF' has been banned

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm 99% sure it's true.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll confirm it. The rumors are true.

ClaytonN
07-08-2005, 02:49 AM
Not pathetic in any way. You call me stupid, and that's a lie. I don't take kindly to people proclaiming falsehoods. I correct it. Pretty simple. You try to cover your errors by saying "Oh, I was just poking fun at you".

See, instead of taking action and being a man about things and addressing the argument at hand, you go off on a tangent and start poking fun like a child.

You are scum. You are only capable of insults and immature name-calling, and you avoid the facts. The fact-being, you banned me because you follow the ideology of "Disagree with El Diablo and it's like you called my mother a whore". Fact-being, you didn't even get a chance to know me before you started hating me and banning me at random. Fact-being, you're a child who uses your ops powers in IRC to feel more like an authoritative figure.

snorer
07-08-2005, 02:53 AM
proclaiming falsehoods

Non_Comformist
07-08-2005, 02:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Awesome.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed this is the best part of the entire thread.

kipin
07-08-2005, 03:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Not pathetic in any way. You call me stupid, and that's a lie. I don't take kindly to people proclaiming falsehoods. I correct it. Pretty simple. You try to cover your errors by saying "Oh, I was just poking fun at you".

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not trying to correct anything, nor am I agreeing with your own assessment of yourself, but you are proving my point all by yourself.

[ QUOTE ]
See, instead of taking action and being a man about things and addressing the argument at hand, you go off on a tangent and start poking fun like a child.

[/ QUOTE ]

What exactly are you trying to discuss? The fact that I am "scum" only "capable of insults" (Do you see the problem with your own argument here?) or your ridiculous assumption of IRC?

[ QUOTE ]

You are scum. You are only capable of insults and immature name-calling, and you avoid the facts. The fact-being, you banned me because you follow the ideology of "Disagree with El Diablo and it's like you called my mother a whore". Fact-being, you didn't even get a chance to know me before you started hating me and banning me at random. Fact-being, you're a child who uses your ops powers in IRC to feel more like an authoritative figure.

[/ QUOTE ]

'Twas not I who banned you, mayhap you should get the facts before you further proceed to make yourself look like a fool. I stand by my original assessment of you, scroll up if you need to be reminded of just exactly what it was.

By the way, wasn't it you, not I who started the "immature name-calling"?

TheTimeIsUp
07-08-2005, 03:02 AM
I hope it isn't too temp.

DonButtons
07-08-2005, 03:15 AM
banning people that didnt do anything wrong is kind of lame, I support banning spicyf till he un- bans me and stops being stupid with his power of being a op or whatever.

Non_Comformist
07-08-2005, 03:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Awesome.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed this is the best part of the entire thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

So i'm clear by funniest part I mean specificaly being scared of new people and banning them.

ClaytonN
07-08-2005, 03:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
banning people that didnt do anything wrong is kind of lame, I support banning spicyf till he un- bans me and stops being stupid with his power of being a op or whatever.

[/ QUOTE ]

The problem with that logic is that there's like 5 spicy's running around that ban people randomly.

nothumb
07-08-2005, 03:26 AM
As a precaution, I have PM'ed wacki with my real name and home address.

His instructions are to come to my house and put a bullet in my fucking head if I ever start to care enough about a free poker chat room such that I spend more than 30 seconds typing or thinking about some ridiculous dispute regarding its use. If I make myself look like half the cretin either of you donks have, I told him to kill my family too.

I know I can count on him.

NT

ZeeJustin
07-08-2005, 05:17 AM
TimeIsUp, I don't know who you are, and I don't care that you're a moderator. Banning SpicyF was a stupid move on your part, and you need to reinstate his account asap.

I don't care if he kicked you from a [censored] chatroom. I created that channel myself. It wasn't Mason or David or anything. It is unofficial, and is not related to the 2+2 company. The beef you have with Spicy needs to stay there. Banning him from these forums for something that happened there is just ridiculous.

Ulysses
07-08-2005, 05:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
TimeIsUp, I don't know who you are, and I don't care that you're a moderator. Banning SpicyF was a stupid move on your part, and you need to reinstate his account asap.

I don't care if he kicked you from a [censored] chatroom. I created that channel myself. It wasn't Mason or David or anything. It is unofficial, and is not related to the 2+2 company. The beef you have with Spicy needs to stay there. Banning him from these forums for something that happened there is just ridiculous.

[/ QUOTE ]

If this is true, TimeIsUp needs to have his moderator privileges revoked immediately. If banning someone from the 2+2 forums due as a personal vendetta due to something that happened outside of these forums is not reason to remove someone as a moderator, I don't know what is.

Stephen Gray
07-08-2005, 05:37 AM
I concur. Banning SpicyF for what he did outside of the
forums is horrible.

stinkypete
07-08-2005, 05:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]

If this is true, TimeIsUp needs to have his moderator privileges revoked immediately. If banning someone from the 2+2 forums due as a personal vendetta due to something that happened outside of these forums is not reason to remove someone as a moderator, I don't know what is.

[/ QUOTE ]

kipin
07-08-2005, 05:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ulysses
07-08-2005, 05:41 AM
OK. I have just seen the following:

"Your account has been banned or locked: Abusing powers / Disrespecting Mod"

Someone "disrespects" a mod somewhere outside of the forums and the mods ban him from 2+2? So I can no longer call Dynasty a tool when I see him in Vegas without getting banned?

I don't know who TheTimeIsUp is or why he's a mod. But I can think of no better reason to remove someone as a mod than this exact behavior. He has shown that he is clearly not capable of using the judgement required for this role.

If TheTimeIsUp remains a moderator, this whole moderator thing is a complete joke.

FWIW, I just sent this message to Mat:

Mat,

I do not know if what is written in this thread is true or not. If it is though (which it seems to be based on his posts in the thread), I sincerely believe you must remove moderator privileges from TheTimeIsUp. I think you and the moderators do a great job on the forums. However, once is too many times for a moderator to abuse his power for a personal vendetta. He has gone way past the line here and this is beyond unacceptable.

spamuell
07-08-2005, 05:47 AM
How the hell are you a mod with this many posts yet no one has any idea who you are?

kipin
07-08-2005, 06:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Banning someone on the forum over actions "committed" outside of the forum is absolutely ridiculous, and if any level headed person would step back and look at it, they would see why this is the case.

theredwave
07-08-2005, 06:02 AM
This thread just keeps getting better and better. 5 stars!

mmbt0ne
07-08-2005, 06:42 AM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">En réponse à:</font><hr />
</font><blockquote><font class="small">En réponse à:</font><hr />

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with this. However, if he didn't know that #twoplustwo was independant from the forums, it might be a little more of a grey area (at least, that's my initial impression).

I would still lean towards some sort of punishment though.

Ulysses
07-08-2005, 06:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with this. However, if he didn't know that #twoplustwo was independant from the forums, it might be a little more of a grey area (at least, that's my initial impression).

I would still lean towards some sort of punishment though.

[/ QUOTE ]

No gray area here. SpicyF hurt his feelings. So he took his ball and went home. Except the 2+2 forums are not his to take. It's very clear that TheTimeIsUp does not have the maturity to be a moderator and as I've said before, if he remains a moderator, the whole user-moderator thing is a complete joke.

kurosh
07-08-2005, 07:01 AM
This is probably completely wrong because I have little knowledge of copyright/trademark laws, so feel free to correct me, but wouldn't 2+2 technically have some sort of legal right to the channel name?

1800GAMBLER
07-08-2005, 08:42 AM
&lt;japy&gt; ha. TimeIsUp is retarded.
&lt;japy&gt; as is claytonn
&lt;japy&gt; as is Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
&lt;japy&gt; and the thing they all have in common is they are banned from here
&lt;japy&gt; so i think the channel operators are doing a great job

Marnixvdb
07-08-2005, 09:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
'SpicyF' has been banned

[/ QUOTE ]

So you banned SpicyF from this forum because he banned you from an IRC channel? Excuse me sir, but to me that sounds like a power-abuse from your side.

One of the reasons for the ban you stated, was 'Disrespecting Mod'. If that is a valid reason, you are going to have to ban a lot of people, because I don't think I am the only one who disrespects you for this action.

Marnix

B Dids
07-08-2005, 09:26 AM
lol @ 2+2 using mods that A- nobody knows B- are so clueless as to ban somebody over IRC nonsense. Not exactly what I was hoping for from content moderation.

The thing about IRC is that you can make any chan you want. If you don't enjoy #twoplustwo, you can just make another chan and invite people there. That's what the folks from #sstakes did.

daveymck
07-08-2005, 09:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
lol @ 2+2 using mods that A- nobody knows B- are so clueless as to ban somebody over IRC nonsense. Not exactly what I was hoping for from content moderation.

[/ QUOTE ]

But surely thats the point its content moderation and maybe locking up obvious spam accounts urely banning should still be done by Mat?

morello
07-08-2005, 09:48 AM
Has this guy lost his mod powers yet? They need to go ASAP.

kyleb
07-08-2005, 09:49 AM
This is ridiculous. The IRC channel is in no way connected with the forums, officially.

What a dick measuring contest.

greg nice
07-08-2005, 11:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

klagett
07-08-2005, 11:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Also agreed with diablo. No way this guy should be a mod at 2+2.

obithrawn
07-08-2005, 11:14 AM
irc friends irc friends irc friends irc friends

Grivan
07-08-2005, 11:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Posted again for truth.

partygirluk
07-08-2005, 12:00 PM
Spicy shouldn't ban people randomly from MIRC, but that is a privately run, independent vehicle, and TTIU has no right to abuse his powers to enact revenge. Such a lack of judgement should disqualify him from being a 2p2 moderator.

Kyo Souma II
07-08-2005, 12:09 PM
The assignment of ops on the channel is fairly arbitrary, much like some of the admin privelidges here.

The big difference, however, is that the IRC channel is not officially associated with the forums and can not be made so by any means.

He hasn't violated the terms and services of the 2+2 forums, so there is no reason to ban him. Banning in retaliation is childish.

-kyo

IndieMatty
07-08-2005, 12:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
'SpicyF' has been banned

[/ QUOTE ]

The more I think of this, this must be some sort of elaborate prank? Do I have to let you use the message board I just installed on my company's internal website? My HR dept might not take kindly to this.

Kyo Souma II
07-08-2005, 12:11 PM
well over a year

-kyo

mosch
07-08-2005, 12:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

BottlesOf
07-08-2005, 12:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't know who TheTimeIsUp is or why he's a mod.

[/ QUOTE ]

Time to dump this mod.

klagett
07-08-2005, 12:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

stabn
07-08-2005, 12:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This is probably completely wrong because I have little knowledge of copyright/trademark laws, so feel free to correct me, but wouldn't 2+2 technically have some sort of legal right to the channel name?

[/ QUOTE ]

No.

klagett
07-08-2005, 12:16 PM
YEAH.... to death with all those first grade math teachers.

Wakko
07-08-2005, 12:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
'SpicyF' has been banned

[/ QUOTE ]

This smacks of douchebaggery. Do you see why?

Wakko
07-08-2005, 01:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Posted again for truth.

[/ QUOTE ]

For real.

STLantny
07-08-2005, 01:11 PM
I smell shenanigans. This thread could use some pics though.

Non_Comformist
07-08-2005, 01:45 PM
I would just like to salute everyone involved with this thread. this is great drama.

Also the question remains who the [censored] is TheTimeIsUp

ClaytonN
07-08-2005, 01:46 PM
Nah, no shenanigans. He did ban SpicyF.

The reason you guys don't know T.I.U. is because he's always in the MTT forums. He always hosts the "official" threads for the weekend tournaments there.

I was originally under the impression that he was just banning Spicy for like 20 minutes, but if TimeIsUp banned Spicy intentionally for, well, "permabannage", then that is clearly wrong.

DMBFan23
07-08-2005, 02:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]

I was originally under the impression that he was just banning Spicy for like 20 minutes

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with your points except I still don't think this would be right even if this was his intention

The Dude
07-08-2005, 02:16 PM
F*ck you Nazi. Bring back Spicy.

Ulysses
07-08-2005, 02:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I was originally under the impression that he was just banning Spicy for like 20 minutes

[/ QUOTE ]

That is just as much a reason to remove moderator status from TheTimeIsUp. HAHAHAHA FUNNY JOKE I BAN YOU FROM 2+2 "LOL" LOLOLROFLCOPTERLMAOLOL. IRC is already a playground for this kind of childishness. The last thing 2+2 needs is moderators who try to turn the forum into as much of a joke as IRC.

IndieMatty
07-08-2005, 02:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sorry, the appropiate response for you is.

"[censored] facism man"

moondogg
07-08-2005, 02:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
'SpicyF' has been banned

[/ QUOTE ]

Good God, you're a douchebag. I hope Coast Guard fvcks you up.

Kyo Souma II
07-08-2005, 02:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Posted again for truth.

[/ QUOTE ]

For real.

[/ QUOTE ]

For real for real?

-kyo

Ulysses
07-08-2005, 02:49 PM
Further info. I am posting this because SpicyF can't.

(sent to SpicyF)
Why was I banned (from the IRC channel)? Along with 2 more people. Are you abusing your privelages? Believe me, I can do that, as well.

Text in italics added by me. Text in bold is his, emphasis added by me.

So, Spicy insults this guy outside of these forums and then he threatens Spicy and proceeds to ban him from 2+2.

I know I am repeating myself here, but I was just sent this text and it just emphasizes how ludicrous this is. Here we have a "moderator" who throws around banning as a stick he has in case he gets mad at you for any reason.

Let me reiterate one more time: this is the exact opposite of the type of person that should be a moderator here.

Obviously TheTimeIsUp should have his moderator privileges revoked, but I seriously think he deserves to be banned from the 2+2 forums. Mat (representing the 2+2 forums) put a trust in him which he violated in the worst way. Truly unacceptable behavior.

TimM
07-08-2005, 02:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sorry, the appropiate response for you is.

"[censored] facism man"

[/ QUOTE ]

Come on guys. Ve must treat ze moderators vit respect, for zey are ze master race!

fimbulwinter
07-08-2005, 03:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Further info. I am posting this because SpicyF can't.

(sent to SpicyF)
Why was I banned (from the IRC channel)? Along with 2 more people. Are you abusing your privelages? Believe me, I can do that, as well.

Text in italics added by me. Text in bold is his, emphasis added by me.

So, Spicy insults this guy outside of these forums and then he threatens Spicy and proceeds to ban him from 2+2.

I know I am repeating myself here, but I was just sent this text and it just emphasizes how ludicrous this is. Here we have a "moderator" who throws around banning as a stick he has in case he gets mad at you for any reason.

Let me reiterate one more time: this is the exact opposite of the type of person that should be a moderator here.

[/ QUOTE ]

right

[ QUOTE ]

Obviously TheTimeIsUp should have his moderator privileges revoked, but I seriously think he deserves to be banned from the 2+2 forums. Mat (representing the 2+2 forums) put a trust in him which he violated in the worst way. Truly unacceptable behavior.

[/ QUOTE ]

wrong

fim

Non_Comformist
07-08-2005, 03:13 PM
Yes a non IP banning is in order. He would be free to reregister but the thetimeisup handle should be vanquished. It is too tainted now and it's memories will cause further pain and suffering for all those involved.

DMBFan23
07-08-2005, 03:14 PM
Where the hell is a real mod when we need them?

Kirg
07-08-2005, 03:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Where the hell is a real mod when we need them?

[/ QUOTE ]

Fixing things in the other thread. (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&amp;Number=2821215&amp;page=0&amp;view=c ollapsed&amp;sb=5&amp;o=14&amp;vc=1)

razor
07-08-2005, 03:49 PM
hey, how come you aren't green anymore?

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

Lawrence Ng
07-08-2005, 05:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
How the hell are you a mod with this many posts yet no one has any idea who you are?

[/ QUOTE ]

Lawrence

bugstud
07-08-2005, 07:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Lawrence

[/ QUOTE ]

it's been explained a billion times already. hell, if you only read poker strategy forums, then say jakethebake...you'd go WTF on him having 10k, right? Or TSC?

unless you read all the forums there will be profilic posters you haven't read.

The Dude
07-08-2005, 08:12 PM
El Diablo,

Thank you for your work in rectifying this situation. You have done a good deed here today.

Ulysses
07-08-2005, 08:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
El Diablo,

Thank you for your work in rectifying this situation. You have done a good deed here today.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks. Justice and the truth, man. That's all I'm about.

Sponger15SB
07-08-2005, 08:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
El Diablo,

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks. Justice and the truth, man. That's all I'm about.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v641/Sponger15aa/MLK.jpg

ClaytonN
07-08-2005, 08:37 PM
http://www.hereinreality.com/funnystuff/otherstuff/brownnose.jpg

BusterStacks
07-08-2005, 08:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
hey, how come you aren't green anymore?

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahahhahahahahahah NOOB! LOL

Sponger15SB
07-08-2005, 09:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
http://www.hereinreality.com/funnystuff/otherstuff/brownnose.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

?? I have a good track record (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&amp;Number=1702716&amp;page=&amp;view=&amp;s b=5&amp;o=&amp;vc=1) of making fun of people who idolize ElD. You only have a track record of whining and complaining. /images/graemlins/ooo.gif

ClaytonN
07-08-2005, 09:22 PM
Sorry that wasn't directed at you.

nolanfan34
07-08-2005, 11:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
El Diablo,

[/ QUOTE ]

Holy ass-kissing Batman. Weren't you the one who posted not too long ago that you were sick of everyone's El D lovefest?

ClaytonN
07-08-2005, 11:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Holy ass-kissing Batman. Weren't you the one who posted not too long ago that you were sick of everyone's El D lovefest?

[/ QUOTE ]

^^^^^^^^^^

nolanfan34
07-09-2005, 12:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

^^^^^^^^^^

[/ QUOTE ]

If you're posting this to remind me that you already made a post like this, I don't really care. I will make fun of The Dude regardless of who has done so first. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

ClaytonN
07-09-2005, 12:10 AM
No, was just clarifying my earler post

nolanfan34
07-09-2005, 12:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
No, was just clarifying my earler post

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, in that case, then we're on the same page. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

fluxrad
07-09-2005, 02:51 AM
I think I speak for everyone else on OOT that has not commented in this thread when I say...

SHUT THE [censored] UP.

all of you.

It's just [censored] IRC.

seriously.

Yeti
07-09-2005, 10:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
HAHAHAHA FUNNY JOKE I BAN YOU FROM #twoplustwo "LOL" LOLOLROFLCOPTERLMAOLOL.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP.

partygirluk
07-20-2005, 10:30 PM
He is green again

NLSoldier
07-20-2005, 10:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
He is green again

[/ QUOTE ]

Booooooooo.

kipin
07-21-2005, 12:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
He is green again

[/ QUOTE ]

Booooooooo.

[/ QUOTE ]

thatpfunk
07-21-2005, 12:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Quote:

Quote:
He is green again

Booooooooo.

[/ QUOTE ]

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
07-21-2005, 12:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
He is green again

[/ QUOTE ]

sigh

kyleb
07-21-2005, 12:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
He is green again

[/ QUOTE ]

Booooooooo.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
07-21-2005, 12:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

im not banned from there

in fact one of the times i was banned, you got me unbanned and offer to stake me for 15/30

jakethebake
07-21-2005, 08:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I actually didn't know about this until like two days ago. I found out from tbach, of all people. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Is IRC just like a live version of the forums? I assume it's more p*ker content related. Can one lurk there?

bugstud
07-21-2005, 08:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I actually didn't know about this until like two days ago. I found out from tbach, of all people. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Is IRC just like a live version of the forums? I assume it's more p*ker content related. Can one lurk there?

[/ QUOTE ]

I've maybe said 5 sentences on mirc. I'm on there a lot. I think this answers your question.

cnfuzzd
07-21-2005, 09:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

if by poker content you mean we play trivia and have fun kick/banning the stupid people, you are correct...

peace

john nickle

jakethebake
07-21-2005, 09:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
have fun kick/banning the stupid people, you are correct...

[/ QUOTE ]

This is why I just lurk on the 2+2 p*ker forums, to learn while still avoiding sounding stupid. I do that enough in 00t, where it;s expected. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

cnfuzzd
07-21-2005, 10:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is why I just lurk on the 2+2 p*ker forums, to learn while still avoiding sounding stupid. I do that enough in 00t, where it;s expected. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

by stupid, i mean people who ignore the warnings that they are about to get kb'ed. Feel free to join us. #sstakes is vastly superior to #twoplustwo. Plus, we have trivia and uno bots.

peace

john nickle

gorie
07-21-2005, 01:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

by stupid, i mean people who ignore the warnings that they are about to get kb'ed. Feel free to join us. #sstakes is vastly superior to #twoplustwo. Plus, we have trivia and uno bots.

peace

john nickle

[/ QUOTE ]
UNO BOTS! i'm there.

jakethebake
07-21-2005, 01:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
UNO BOTS!

[/ QUOTE ]

I have no idea what this means.

gorie
07-21-2005, 01:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
UNO BOTS!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
just pretend you do.

(it's basically just a script that allows you to play the game 'uno' in the channel, i assume.)

cnfuzzd
07-21-2005, 06:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

peace

john nickle

[/ QUOTE ]
UNO BOTS! i'm there.

[/ QUOTE ]

LIES!!!!!!!!!

peace

john nickle

stabn
07-21-2005, 06:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
UNO BOTS!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
just pretend you do.

(it's basically just a script that allows you to play the game 'uno' in the channel, i assume.)

[/ QUOTE ]

Trivia bot &gt; uno bot anyway.

tbach24
07-21-2005, 06:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

if by poker content you mean we play trivia and have fun kick/banning the stupid people, you are correct...

peace

john nickle

[/ QUOTE ]

What happened to #mixed_games?

tbach24
07-21-2005, 06:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
UNO BOTS!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
just pretend you do.

[/ QUOTE ]

Trivia bot &gt; uno bot anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is very untrue.

stabn
07-21-2005, 06:28 PM
*** You are ignoring this user ***