PDA

View Full Version : Mike Emery Sucks at Poker!!

BeerMoney
07-07-2005, 10:59 PM
God does he suck!

7 Card Stud High ($1/$2), Ante $0.25 (hand converter (http://www.geocities.com/greenage22/7StudConverter.hta.txt))

3rd Street - (1.75 SB)

“The Donator”: xx xx 3/images/graemlins/club.gif___bets___raises___calls
Seat 2: xx xx A/images/graemlins/heart.gif___folds
Seat 4: xx xx Q/images/graemlins/heart.gif___folds
Beer$$: Q/images/graemlins/diamond.gif J/images/graemlins/heart.gif 3/images/graemlins/spade.gif___raises___raises
Seat 6: xx xx A/images/graemlins/spade.gif___folds
Seat 7: xx xx 6/images/graemlins/diamond.gif___folds
Seat 8: xx xx 7/images/graemlins/heart.gif___folds

4th Street - (9.75 SB)

“The Donator”: xx xx 3/images/graemlins/club.gif 8/images/graemlins/diamond.gif___raises___raises
Beer$$: Q/images/graemlins/diamond.gif J/images/graemlins/heart.gif 3/images/graemlins/spade.gif J/images/graemlins/spade.gif___bets___raises___calls

5th Street - (8.88 BB)

“The Donator”: xx xx 3/images/graemlins/club.gif 8/images/graemlins/diamond.gif J/images/graemlins/club.gif___bets___raises___calls
Beer$$: Q/images/graemlins/diamond.gif J/images/graemlins/heart.gif 3/images/graemlins/spade.gif J/images/graemlins/spade.gif 7/images/graemlins/spade.gif___raises___raises

6th Street - (16.88 BB)

“The Donator”: xx xx 3/images/graemlins/club.gif 8/images/graemlins/diamond.gif J/images/graemlins/club.gif J/images/graemlins/diamond.gif___bets___raises___calls
Beer$$: Q/images/graemlins/diamond.gif J/images/graemlins/heart.gif 3/images/graemlins/spade.gif J/images/graemlins/spade.gif 7/images/graemlins/spade.gif 3/images/graemlins/heart.gif___raises___raises

River - (24.88 BB)

“The Donator”: xx xx 3/images/graemlins/club.gif 8/images/graemlins/diamond.gif J/images/graemlins/club.gif J/images/graemlins/diamond.gif xx___bets___raises___calls
Beer$$: Q/images/graemlins/diamond.gif J/images/graemlins/heart.gif 3/images/graemlins/spade.gif J/images/graemlins/spade.gif 7/images/graemlins/spade.gif 3/images/graemlins/heart.gif 5/images/graemlins/spade.gif___raises___raises

Total pot: (32.88 BB)

Results:
Main Pot: $64.75 | Rake: $1

“The Donator”: [ 6c 5d 3c 8d Jc Jd 9d ] [ a pair of jacks -- Jc,Jd,9d,8d,6c ]

Beer$$: [ Qd Jh 3s Js 7s 3h 5s ] [ two pairs, jacks and threes -- Qd,Jh,Js,3s,3h ]

BeerMoney
07-07-2005, 11:02 PM
I forgot to mention i picked up a tell on him!

mscags
07-07-2005, 11:04 PM
This is the post of the year /images/graemlins/smile.gif

bigredlemon
07-07-2005, 11:13 PM
what...the....!!??? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Michael Emery
07-07-2005, 11:20 PM
This was a all 2+2 private game, and the psychology ran deep this hand. Its not like I'd expect all you novices to understand it. Lets just say there was some serious world-class thinking going on between me and Beermoney this hand. I played this hand perfectly, bottom line. Beermoney just bad beat me.

[ QUOTE ]

I forgot to mention i picked up a tell on him!

[/ QUOTE ]

Do I bat my eyelashes when I bluff?

Mike Emery

bigredlemon
07-07-2005, 11:24 PM
I can see your justification for playing that well up until Beer paired his door. After that it was just bonkers.

TheShootah
07-07-2005, 11:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This is the post of the year /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

MrBlueNose
07-07-2005, 11:43 PM
It only took me calling to the river three times before Mike started completing my bring-in!