PDA

View Full Version : Whiskeytown is coming to NYC

whiskeytown
07-07-2005, 09:02 PM
In Feb., Whiskeytown and Luv2DriveTT traded chips and the rock in Las Vegas - and it was decided that Whiskeytown had to come to NYC/Atlantic City to play (and that Luv2DriveTT had to come slaughter fish at Canterbury - that trip is still pending) -

SO - from June 20th-24th, I will be in NYC - flying in the 20th about 1pm - flying out the 24th about 1pm- - plans are shaky - they involve the pink chip game, maybe a NYC club, and a two day trip to Atlantic City, by bus or by car -

NEVER been in the town before - no idea how to master the mass transit system - gotta figure it all out as I go - tips are appreciated - I assume the subway gets me to most places easily, but I'll be staying in Jersey - so no idea how fast/easy it is to get to Manhattan /NYC proper -

Irish bars are grand - so are poker rooms - just don't get me mugged -

I was gonna try to run into NJChick - anyone else in the immediate area who wants to take my meager bankroll respond to dis post or do the ol' PM thingy -

I need the vacation too, thank god....I'll be loading up a mp3 CD full of Bruce Springsteen and heading over - so grab me a shot of Jameson and I'll pay ya back when I get there -

Pax
RB

Photoc
07-07-2005, 09:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
SO - from June 20th-24th,

[/ QUOTE ]

Aren't you posting this a little late bud? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Luv2DriveTT
07-07-2005, 09:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
SO - from June 20th-24th,

[/ QUOTE ]

Aren't you posting this a little late bud? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

JULY...... JULY....

TT /images/graemlins/club.gif

whiskeytown
07-07-2005, 09:52 PM
sorry man - it's all the weed and booze - (oh wait, I'm working) -

June/July - they are both summer months that start with J - easy mistake /images/graemlins/grin.gif

now let me make sure I scheduled the tkt. for July just to be safe -

RB

Anadrol 50
07-07-2005, 11:16 PM
Where in NJ are you staying?

Luv2DriveTT
07-07-2005, 11:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Where in NJ are you staying?

[/ QUOTE ]
He will be in Jersey City - Journal Square area. NY area players should know that he will be on the prowl all week with me /images/graemlins/smile.gif

TT /images/graemlins/club.gif

whiskeytown
07-08-2005, 12:20 AM
or to be more precise, Luv2DriveTT will be my bodyguard during those days - LOL

RB

whiskeytown
07-08-2005, 05:16 AM
a Ramada a block from the Journal area, like Luv2DriveTT said - a hop away from that rail line -

this is gonna rock - I emailed a friend of mine who used to live here and be a music head - looking for good stores/music venues (though I imagine most of the good stuff is gone to internet by now anyways) -

RB

mshalen
07-08-2005, 10:04 AM
PATH train a quick jump into the city. 2 hour drive to AC.

other1
07-08-2005, 03:34 PM
What kind of music are you lookin for?