PDA

View Full Version : Gametime +

BWillie
07-07-2005, 05:59 PM
Does anybody use this? I just downloaded it, I guess it is supposed to show players stats at your table and it overlays right over the window or something. It helps so you don't have to go through alot of windows back to PTracker to view your opponents stats when you are playing. I can't figure it out though, nothing comes up for me when I'm playing.

btspider
07-07-2005, 06:02 PM
i think gt+ provides materials on their site to help you get started. also try searching google or the software forum here.

Nfinity
07-07-2005, 06:20 PM
1.Click on the Little Green +(plus sign)

2. Click on the Table(s) you are playing from the list that appears.(notice you have to have imported a hand history from the table since opening it for it to appear)

3. Stats should appear. Click and drag the Stat. boxes where you need them. Pokerroom has a problem with this because of a screen hijacker in their software. If you play tere you will have to download a registry key that presets the stats from the PT website.

4. Search the PT forums for more info.

Hope that helped.

BWillie
07-07-2005, 06:37 PM
Does it matter if Party Poker is running? I tried it both ways, but shouldn't it just pop up when I pick a previous room that I have played in even if I'm not playing in PP at the moment?

KingOtter
07-07-2005, 07:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Does it matter if Party Poker is running? I tried it both ways, but shouldn't it just pop up when I pick a previous room that I have played in even if I'm not playing in PP at the moment?

[/ QUOTE ]

It needs the table window with the name you select open in order to work.

KO

econ_tim
07-07-2005, 09:07 PM
First open up a table at Party. Then start Auto Importing hand histories through Poker Tracker. After a few minutes, open game time plus and select a player at the table and you should see everyone's stats.