PDA

View Full Version : ummm....... yeah......

09-10-2001, 08:06 AM
Who the hell is "Vince"... and why does he have his own forum on this website? I don't mean to be rude... I've stopped here several times, thinking i'd eventualy figure it out.... but still sans clue...

thanks...

index

09-10-2001, 10:07 AM
Well I'm not really sure who Vince is but one thing I am sure of is that they have the title of this forum inverted. "Everything Vince Lepore" should read "Vince Lepore, Everything". That way it might be easier to figure out why he has his own froum.

Vince

09-10-2001, 11:03 AM
<FONT COLOR="ff0000">Vince</FONT> is a proud VW Bus owner. Is that not enough for index?

<FONT COLOR="ff0000">Vince</FONT> has done encyclopedia research on both ferrets and bull dogs. Is that not enough for index?

<FONT COLOR="ff0000">Vince</FONT> has written the enduring, "this forum is tough". Is that not enough for index?

Who in the underworld is Serdni Vashtar?

Sredni is a great pole-cat ferret.

Sredni Vashtar

went forth,

His thoughts were red thoughts and his teeth were white.

His enemies called for peace, but he brought them death.

Sredni Vashtar the Beautiful.

09-10-2001, 12:37 PM
All over this damn 2+2 forum I see links labeled "Return to Index".

Who the hell is index and why does he have his own links?

Ken Poklitar

09-10-2001, 02:10 PM
:-)

09-10-2001, 02:20 PM

09-10-2001, 06:24 PM
People here like Vince, but you might want to ask over at RGP where Vince has been called one of them troll beings.

John

09-10-2001, 11:18 PM
little vince lepore was such a pest that all the posters at two plus two secretly took a poll to see what to do with him. nobody could come to a good conculsion so they gave him his own forum. it just turned out to be pretty good by some stroke of luck. thus proving that some people do get more than their share of luck.

09-11-2001, 06:02 AM
I needed that, Ken...

index

09-11-2001, 06:12 AM
then it's my turn:

"And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the Beast: and they worshipped Vince, saying, Who is like Vince? Who is able to make war with him?"

index

09-11-2001, 09:21 AM
"And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the Beast: and they worshipped Vince, saying, Who is like Vince? Who is able to make war with him?"

Index,

No one is able to make war with "The Everything Vince", and live to tell about it. He is the sultan of prose. He has the wisdom of a minor god. With the insight to your soul. Many have tried but all have failed. His pen has style and those who make war with him are reduced to babbling words and incoherent sentences. But this is America and you may try.

SPM,...still limping from my first and last battle with THE EVERYTHING VINCE hundreds of moons ago...

09-15-2001, 01:17 PM
There was an episode of the Odd Couple where Oscar had an ulcer and he and Felix took a cruise. By and by the Captain gave Felix a whistle. Oscar asked the Captain why he did it and he said, "Son, after 50 years at sea I've learned one thing; when you have a troublemaker give him a whistle."

Seems like you guys took the captain's advice.