PDA

View Full Version : 1-2 hand flop bluff turns into trips

ahnuld
07-07-2005, 01:27 PM
Playing a different 1-2 game on Prima. My notes on both players are that they bet small amounts trying to milk good hands when they flop A pair with AK and the like.

Anyways, they both limp to me in the CO. I have KQ and try to steal, rasing pot to 12. They both call, oh well.

Pot (37) Flop comes A /images/graemlins/spade.gif Q /images/graemlins/heart.gif 9 /images/graemlins/spade.gif First guy bets 6, second guy calls. ast time they did this, I had overcards, called and folded to the bigger turn bet. This time I wanna represent AQ AK or a set, and raise to 30. Both call. Opps

Pot (127) Turn brings the Q /images/graemlins/spade.gif, making a flush possible, but giving me trips. First limper checkes, second bets 8. All players have about 200 left. What's my line for the rest of the hand?

amoeba
07-07-2005, 01:28 PM
I would call and try to get to showdown cheaply.

ahnuld
07-07-2005, 03:29 PM
Bump. Well I thought it was tough to play. What is my line if I call, river balnks and it`s checked to me. What is river is K or pairs board lower than Q..

amoeba
07-07-2005, 03:32 PM
if its a blank and they check to me, I bet barring a read that they checkraise made hands on river.

if river is a K or pairs the board lower than Q, you obviously bet for value.

I don't see whats so hard here?

the only tough decision is if river blanks and he moves in or bets potsized.