PDA

View Full Version : Party/Empire/Eurobet/etc. Breakdown (crosspost)

Messy_Jesse
07-07-2005, 11:20 AM
Does anyone know:

1) The total number of active players playing on party poker or skins
2) The ratio that each skin has of those players.

Just wondering... Thanks.

Jess

Slim Pickens
07-07-2005, 12:16 PM
At some point, and I don't remember exactly how or why, I decided with a high degree of certainty that there were close to 500,000 registered Party skin real-money players. If I remember why it was I decided this I'll post it.

SlimP

A_PLUS
07-07-2005, 12:26 PM
If you assume a player is just as likely to play a MTT on each skin, you have to assume the breakdown is something along the lines of

Party 85%
Empire 10%
Other 5%

Now there is a 'tipping point' issue with MTTs. For instance Empire regularly has 10-100$ tournaments that no one plays. If they artificially put that 50 players had signed up, I think they would get quite a few more.

Its why high preofile clubs will always have a line, even when they are at 50% capacty inside.

Phill S
07-07-2005, 01:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
At some point, and I don't remember exactly how or why, I decided with a high degree of certainty that there were close to 500,000 registered Party skin real-money players. If I remember why it was I decided this I'll post it.

SlimP

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this unique accounts?

Taking into account the amount of people playing more than one account on more than one skin, i wouldnt be surprised if the player pool at party is much smaller than everyone believes.

Stars will prolly have more unique players online at peak times than party, but parties figures are inflated artificially because of these multitablers.

This is all pointless conjecture. As for the OP, dunno - have you tried the zoo (internet forum)?

Phill