PDA

View Full Version : best place to post HH from 6max?

Maulik
07-07-2005, 11:14 AM
ty

Marlow
07-07-2005, 11:15 AM
if NL, here is good.

Also, the heads up & short-handed forum is excellent.

sammy_g
07-07-2005, 11:16 AM
the heads-up & shorthanded forum only discusses limit, so not there.

i've been posting them here.

sammy_g
07-07-2005, 11:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Also, the heads up & short-handed forum is excellent.

[/ QUOTE ]
very true

TheWorstPlayer
07-07-2005, 11:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ty

[/ QUOTE ]

i've been posting them here, but i'm new to the nl forums.

[/ QUOTE ]
It doesn't ONLY discuss limit, but it does predominantly discuss limit. I would say post them here. This forum is where you will find the largest concentration of SSNL 6 max players. In fact it seems like there are a decent number of people here who only play 6m (myself included) and you'll probably get the best responses here.

Marlow
07-07-2005, 11:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ty

[/ QUOTE ]

i've been posting them here, but i'm new to the nl forums.

[/ QUOTE ]
It doesn't ONLY discuss limit, but it does predominantly discuss limit. I would say post them here. This forum is where you will find the largest concentration of SSNL 6 max players. In fact it seems like there are a decent number of people here who only play 6m (myself included) and you'll probably get the best responses here.

[/ QUOTE ]

but if you ever want to play SH limit, the advice there is killer. Interesting because the approach is very different than it is in this forum... but really effective.

Lots o money in SH.

sammy_g
07-07-2005, 11:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
It doesn't ONLY discuss limit, but it does predominantly discuss limit.

[/ QUOTE ]
i have read HUSH for a while now, and the only responses i see to no limit posts say to post here.

i think the forum should be under texas hold'em -> limit. and i don't truly consider 6 max "shorthanded," but that is splitting hairs.