PDA

View Full Version : Thank you xorbie, thank you (LC)

whittiphil
07-07-2005, 03:03 AM
I was the guy who asked about 6max 5c/10c at stars.

I took some of your advice, played tighter, paid more attention to position, and was aggressive post flop.

I played 777 hands and am up $57. That's pretty sweet considering buy ins are $10. Thanks for all your help man, I made some good show downs, and some good folds.

VPIP was 23%, PF raise was 8%, won $ at SD was 62% (for my previous 13 000 hands, it's like 47%, but I made a concerted effort to fold if I thought I was beat - harder than it sounds for a newbie like me).

Thanks anyway anyone who gave me advice, I just hope it holds out.

Phil

TheWorstPlayer
07-07-2005, 08:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I was the guy who asked about 6max 5c/10c at stars.

I took some of your advice, played tighter, paid more attention to position, and was aggressive post flop.

I played 777 hands and am up $57. That's pretty sweet considering buy ins are $10. Thanks for all your help man, I made some good show downs, and some good folds.

VPIP was 23%, PF raise was 8%, won $ at SD was 62% (for my previous 13 000 hands, it's like 47%, but I made a concerted effort to fold if I thought I was beat - harder than it sounds for a newbie like me).

Thanks anyway anyone who gave me advice, I just hope it holds out.

Phil

[/ QUOTE ]
Preflop numbers are good. Showdown winning looks like you're running good. Although I've never played that level, and maybe the opponents are just really really bad. How often do you go to showdown, OOC?

xorbie
07-07-2005, 12:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Although I've never played that level, and maybe the opponents are just really really bad.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. He still seems to be running good, but yes.