PDA

View Full Version : Eurobet Bonuses affect MGR now?

jman220
07-06-2005, 10:01 PM
From an unnamed unmentionable's site:

Eurobet counts all signup bonuses and reload bonuses against your MGR (monthly gross revenue). Party and Empire automatically deduct these bonuses on the stats page that I view but Eurobet does not. Therefore, I had to add a Bonuses Cleared column for Eurobet players. I didn't know the bonuses cleared by each player at Eurobet until today so I didn't deduct any of the bonuses that were cleared during June even though Eurobet charged me for them.

Anyone else have info on this? Is this new, or has it realy been unnoticed by everyone for all this time?

smartalecc5
07-06-2005, 10:27 PM
my affiliate told me this also

grouchie
07-06-2005, 11:15 PM
my affiliate informed me of this with last months payment

sexdrugsmoney
07-06-2005, 11:18 PM
Can someone explains how the bonuses affect your rakeback?

Many Thanks,
SDM

Marc Desjardins
07-06-2005, 11:21 PM
basically, bonus are like having 100% rakeback.

So let's say you had paid 50$ worth of rake with a 25% rake back, it means you would usually get a return of 12.5$. But, if you took a 25$ bonus, it gets taken out of your total rake, so 50-25 = 25$ of rake and then 25% of that is 6.25$.

So, without the bonus, you would have made 12.5$ in rakeback, but with the bonus, you only make 6.25$, but if you add the 25$ bonus, you still make more with the bonus.

hope this answered your question.

surfdoc
07-06-2005, 11:23 PM
Does it really matter? Isn't the monthly bonus 25 bucks?

sexdrugsmoney
07-06-2005, 11:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]

So let's say you had paid 50$ worth of rake with a 25% rake back, it means you would usually get a return of 12.5$. But, if you took a 25$ bonus, it gets taken out of your total rake, so 50-25 = 25$ of rake and then 25% of that is 6.25$.

So, without the bonus, you would have made 12.5$ in rakeback, but with the bonus, you only make 6.25$, but if you add the 25$ bonus, you still make more with the bonus.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh I see, so if you can not lose the bonus it's good, if you lose it, it's bad.

Marc I have one more question if you wouldn't mind.

How do you check if the amount your affiliate pays you in rakeback is correct using pokertracker?

Mny Thanks,
SDM

Marc Desjardins
07-06-2005, 11:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How do you check if the amount your affiliate pays you in rakeback is correct using pokertracker?

Mny Thanks,
SDM

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, the bonus is a bonus, so if you would play anyway, it's always worth it, even if you happen to lost money while playing, it just cuts thru your loss.

For calculation in pokertracker, it doesn't use the exact rake you paid, it uses the total rake paid at the table you played divided by the number of players. So to get a good estimate, you go in the summary tab, look at the total rake paid, divide by the average number of player and then divide that by 4 (if you get 25% rakeback).

smartalecc5
07-07-2005, 12:24 AM
I use pokergrapher's rake calculator.

jman220
07-07-2005, 12:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Does it really matter? Isn't the monthly bonus 25 bucks?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, at 29 percent rakeback, thats $7.25 we're talking about!!! Thats like seven cheeseburgers at Wendy's! MMMM... cheeseburgers.

sublime
07-07-2005, 09:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Eurobet counts all signup bonuses and reload bonuses against your MGR (monthly gross revenue). Party and Empire automatically deduct these bonuses on the stats page that I view but Eurobet does not. Therefore, I had to add a Bonuses Cleared column for Eurobet players. I didn't know the bonuses cleared by each player at Eurobet until today so I didn't deduct any of the bonuses that were cleared during June even though Eurobet charged me for them.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is all 100% correct.

sexdrugsmoney
07-07-2005, 10:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Mny Thanks,
SDM

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, the bonus is a bonus, so if you would play anyway, it's always worth it, even if you happen to lost money while playing, it just cuts thru your loss.

For calculation in pokertracker, it doesn't use the exact rake you paid, it uses the total rake paid at the table you played divided by the number of players. So to get a good estimate, you go in the summary tab, look at the total rake paid, divide by the average number of player and then divide that by 4 (if you get 25% rakeback).

[/ QUOTE ]

Marc, many thanks for your help, if I could just clarify something:

So for example if the total rake is 12,931.25 and the average players is 8.47 then I do:

12931.25 / 8.47 = 1526.71

Then I take 1526.71 and divide by 4 (for 25%) and it gives me: 381.67

That is $387.67 I can expect? (or minus $100 in bonuses $287.67?)

Cheers,
SDM