PDA

View Full Version : Is O.J. Simpson gonna have to choke a b!tch?

JustSomeJackass
07-06-2005, 10:00 PM
Well, choking is not really his style...what is this girl thinking? You don't F$%k with the Juice.

Ex-girlfriend attacks O.J.
By FROM NEWS SERVICES

07/06/2005
O.J. ATTACKED: The Miami Herald reports that an argument between O.J. Simpson and his ex-girlfriend created a different kind of fireworks on the Fourth of July. Christie Prody, Simpson's on-again, off-again girlfriend, attacked Simpson outside his Kendall, Fla., home, then went after a friend of Simpson's, slapping and scratching him, too. The friend called police.

"She went after O.J. like a vampire, and he just stood there and took it," said Steve Dockendorf, who witnessed Monday's fight. Dockendorf had come to Simpson's home Monday to help get Prody's Mustang started - at Simpson's request. But an enraged Prody lunged for him, Dockendorf said, after he told her he had dialed 911 from his cell phone. "She was like a wild animal," he said.

All hell broke loose, Dockendorf said, when Simpson noticed Prody had taken items from his house and stuffed them in a dark bag. "He reached into her car to get the bag and that's when she went crazy on him," Dockendorf said. Among the items was a bottle of tequila, he said.

No charges will be filed against Prody, who declined to talk when contacted by the Herald. A Miami-Dade police spokesman said Simpson and Dockendorf indicated they did not want to press charges.

IndieMatty
07-06-2005, 10:04 PM
It used to be on Kazzaa. But, if you want to laugh try and download Opie and Anthony talking about OJ simpson's 911 call.

"Pedro Guerrrero"

Pocket Trips
07-06-2005, 10:10 PM
That was classic... the only better thing they ever did was the guy with tourrettes calling the whore house /images/graemlins/grin.gif

IndieMatty
07-06-2005, 10:20 PM
That was classic... the only better thing they ever did was the guy with tourrettes calling the whore house :grin:

Homeless Shopping Spree to Short Hills Mall was probably my favorite.

Man I miss WNEW.

GMan42
07-07-2005, 12:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
That was classic... the only better thing they ever did was the guy with tourrettes calling the whore house /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Homeless Shopping Spree to Short Hills Mall was probably my favorite.

Man I miss WNEW.

[/ QUOTE ]

Get XM Radio...O&A have their own station there now (live from 7-11AM and then replays the rest of the day). They're still hilarious, and Jim Norton sits in with them on a more or less permanent basis now.