PDA

View Full Version : TPTK with alot of action

Falcon900EX
07-06-2005, 06:52 PM
Hi all,

my read were UTG+1-Fish, UTG+2 no read, MP1 SLA-P, MP3 TA-A
and SB TA-A.

My question is was my play correct here from my position or should i back of because i raised on the flop to isolate.
Tx

Party Poker 2/4 Hold'em (10 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is BB with 7/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, K/images/graemlins/spade.gif.
<font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, UTG+1 calls, UTG+2 calls, MP1 calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, MP3 calls, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, SB completes, Hero checks.

Flop: (6 SB) 6/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 5/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 7/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(6 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">SB bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, UTG+1 calls, UTG+2 calls, MP1 calls, MP3 folds, SB calls.

Turn: (8 BB) A/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(5 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, UTG+1 calls, UTG+2 calls, MP1 calls, SB calls.

River: (13 BB) A/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(5 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, UTG+1 calls, UTG+2 folds, MP1 folds, SB folds.

Final Pot: 15 BB

shark6
07-06-2005, 07:00 PM
Flop raise is good. But, 3 cold callers is not a good sign.

Turn raise is fine, but I'd check the river and go from there because you got called so many times on the flop and turn. Depending on who bet the river, I may or may not call.

TiltsMcFabulous
07-06-2005, 07:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Flop raise is good. But, 3 cold callers is not a good sign.

Turn raise is fine, but I'd check the river and go from there because you got called so many times on the flop and turn. Depending on who bet the river, I may or may not call.

[/ QUOTE ]

You should not check this river. They probably were on draws, weak pairs, or two pair. Now you have the best two pair. Bet for value. If someone shows you a boneheadedly played 88, 99, etc, so be it. If they show you a dopey ace, so be it. But you're ahead here a lot, so act like it.

~ Tilts