PDA

View Full Version : crap on my computer

FieryJustice
07-06-2005, 05:58 PM
Hello,
For the first time since I bought my new laptop about 2 weeks ago, ny Norton Internet Security thing has been popping up about every 2 minutes telling me some random exe file is trying to access the intrenet and I always tell it to block it...Anyways, i was wondering if there is a way to either get rid of the thing trying to connect or to make the security program stop popping up all the time. Also, the Norton antivirus thing keeps on popping up saying there is some adware in my computer and asks to scan my computer about every 10 minutes or so...I just want these things to stop poppinh up. If you cant tell already, I know nothing about computers, so please be simple with your responese. Thanks a lot. I greatly appreciate any help.

stabn
07-06-2005, 06:26 PM
What random exe file?

FieryJustice
07-06-2005, 07:46 PM
It was a bunch of different ones. I did a system restore and everything seems to be ok now. If the problem persists, I will write all the exe files down and list them here.

JoePro
07-06-2005, 07:51 PM
Yeah, if it happens again, list the .exe names. It will make it easier for us to help you out.