PDA

View Full Version : Being from the OC is great!!

maxfisher
07-06-2005, 05:03 PM
So ive been traveling through Europe for the past month and have a month left. Ive hung out with girls from all over the world. Anytime an English girl (specifically) finds out my friend and I are from the OC, were golden. It doesnt get such a reaction from girls from other places, but with english girls it is unreal. In english accents, "I cant believe im hanging out w/ someone from the OC" When girls ask me now if, "the Oc is really like the show?" i whisper in their ears, " no, its better" any similar experiences?

DemonDeac
07-06-2005, 05:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
When girls ask me now if, "the Oc is really like the show?" i whisper in their ears, " no, its better"

[/ QUOTE ]

haha. nice

KingMarc
07-06-2005, 05:04 PM
Remind me to go to Europe soon...

WackityWhiz
07-06-2005, 05:25 PM
Well I'm from Iowa and I was down in Texas at a restaurant watching these girls eat a puny little ear of corn and I walked by them with my tight jeans, straw hat, and a toothpick and chew in my mouth. I don't know how she knew it, but she asked me if I lived in iowa, and I was like "well madam, I reckon I do." She said she was sick of all the puny little ears of corn she eats in texas and she asked if the rumors were true... that the ears of corn in iowa are almost twice as big as the ones shipped into texas. I leaned over to her and whispered into her ear... "If you ever come up to iowa, bring extra butter." Then I spit my chew into her water and walked away.

DeadMoneyOC
07-06-2005, 05:31 PM
I am from Irvine but I study in Boston. Whenever a hot chick finds out that I am from the OC they instantly jump on my balls. It is quite awesome. I never tell people I am from Orange County though...never! I wait for someone I know to bring it up in front of the ladies....then they jump on my balls.

Shajen
07-06-2005, 05:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I am from Irvine but I study in Boston. Whenever a hot chick finds out that I am from the OC they instantly jump on my balls. It is quite awesome. never tell people I am from Orange County though...never! I wait for someone I know to bring it up in front of the ladies....then they jump on my balls.

[/ QUOTE ]

OUCH.

sfer
07-06-2005, 05:37 PM
I know plenty of people from Orange County and you're the first I've seen who put an article in front.

maxfisher
07-06-2005, 05:46 PM
If by article, you mean "The", i guess it was giving the show its due dilligence as i do now owe the show for gaining me plenty of english tail

SossMan
07-06-2005, 05:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I know plenty of people from Orange County and you're the first I've seen who put an article in front.

[/ QUOTE ]

haha, i'm from (the) OC and I never heard the 'the' until that show started.

Well, does Anahiem really count as 'the OC'?

Sponger15SB
07-06-2005, 05:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sue: Hey man, you're not from here. You don't know how it is. I grew up in L.A.
Trent: Anaheim
Sue: Whatever. Things are different here...

http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~jamesw02/large/pics/swingers.jpg

maxfisher
07-06-2005, 05:55 PM
beat me to it, nice pull

touchfaith
07-06-2005, 05:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

When did it stop being just "Orange"

KingMarc
07-06-2005, 07:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

When did it stop being just "Orange"

[/ QUOTE ]

When they got rid of all the orange trees and put hundreds of houses in their place.

Klepton
07-06-2005, 07:20 PM
to quote jason_t's location, anahiem is not LA

Cunning Linguist
07-06-2005, 07:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Sue: Hey man, you're not from here. You don't know how it is. I grew up in L.A.
Trent: Anaheim
Sue: Whatever. Things are different here...

[/ QUOTE ]

You're so f'n money.

DasLeben
07-06-2005, 08:46 PM
I'm from LA County (Whittier). Can I pick up English girls with that, or? /images/graemlins/frown.gif

jedi
07-06-2005, 09:00 PM
Gawd. I'd NEVER say I'm from "The OC." But if it helps you get out of town chicks, I might as well start.

sfer
07-07-2005, 09:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Disneyland, Angels...you are IN.

The once and future king
07-07-2005, 09:56 AM
Just for the record.

Englishman in America> OCman in England

As far as being golden with the girls is concerned.

However if several hot chicks have just come upto you out of the blue and asked to make a tape recording of your accent I may reconsider.