PDA

View Full Version : *OFFICIAL* Dear Talk2BigSteve...Gay Advice for the women of OOT

Talk2BigSteve
07-06-2005, 02:58 PM
This was suggested in the "How come there is almost no girls on OOT?" thread.

What the hell, here I am ask me anything.

Steve

TiltsMcFabulous
07-06-2005, 03:04 PM
When are you going to get a godamn life?

~ Tilts

Willluck
07-06-2005, 03:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]

~ Tilts

[/ QUOTE ]Shut up.

squeek12
07-06-2005, 03:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]

~ Tilts

[/ QUOTE ]

A bit harsh? Homophobic?

Talk2BigSteve
07-06-2005, 03:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]

~ Tilts

[/ QUOTE ]

I have a great life and I also have a question for you.

Do Anime girls really do it for you? Or is that just representative of your best attributes?

Steve

Dex
07-06-2005, 03:37 PM
Dear BigSteve,

Why are you restricting your advice thread to women?

Talk2BigSteve
07-06-2005, 03:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Dear BigSteve,

Why are you restricting your advice thread to women?

[/ QUOTE ]

It was what was suggested in the other thread, Why do you have a question?

Steve

asofel
07-06-2005, 03:48 PM
Dear BigSteve,

Is there any truth behind the "gay men trying to turn straight guys" theory everyone seems to "know" for fact?

edit: turn and/or hookup with I should say.

utmt40
07-06-2005, 03:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]

~ Tilts

[/ QUOTE ]

Eat sh*t and die!

TylerD
07-06-2005, 03:50 PM
wait...you're gay?

[censored]
07-06-2005, 03:57 PM
Dear BigSteve, in a lockerroom type setting, you're really not "checking" anyone out?

Talk2BigSteve
07-06-2005, 03:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Dear BigSteve,

Is there any truth behind the "gay men trying to turn straight guys" theory everyone seems to "know" for fact?

edit: turn and/or hookup with I should say.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would have to say yes. Some gays think it is a great accomplishment if they can get a straight guy to bed, or give them a blowjob etc.

I think this is a sad situation in the gay community that this is seen as some trophy worthy experience, some straight people question and some even experiment mostly in the 16-23 age range, upper level high school and college years.

On the straight side I do not think questioning or experimenting makes you gay. I personally believe it is more of a rebellious nature in youth to see what the world has to offer, and sex in all forms is one of many pleasures you can find in the world.

Steve

Talk2BigSteve
07-06-2005, 04:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Dear BigSteve, in a lockerroom type setting, you're really not "checking" anyone out?

[/ QUOTE ]

I will not say that I have never checked anyone out, but I am there for the same reason as the rest of the people. To get ready for the gym, and to get ready to leave the gym.

Steve

asofel
07-06-2005, 04:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Some gays think it is a great accomplishment if they can get a straight guy to bed, or give them a blowjob etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

If only supermodels had the same faults...

Talk2BigSteve
07-06-2005, 04:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
wait...you're gay?

[/ QUOTE ]

Who Me?
http://www.tshirthell.com/shirts/products/a378/thumb_ltd_a378.gif

Steve

Boris
07-06-2005, 04:31 PM
There are no chicks in OOT.

Is Skip Bayless a member of the gay nation?

VBM
07-06-2005, 04:48 PM
Dear Big Steve,

I feel sort of bad for not pampering my 7-months pregnant wife as much as other husbands I know have, in terms of cooking & cleaning up around the house and such.

I would like to do something nice for her; what do you suggest? She is a very "girly"-girl...

Talk2BigSteve
07-06-2005, 04:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
There are no chicks in OOT.

Is Skip Bayless a member of the gay nation?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not sure about him, he sure thinks alot of Athletes are like Troy Aikman.

Of course Troy has been hit one too many times in the head, and is not available for comment.

Steve

asofel
07-06-2005, 04:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Dear Big Steve,

I feel sort of bad for not pampering my 7-months pregnant wife as much as other husbands I know have, in terms of cooking & cleaning up around the house and such.

I would like to do something nice for her; what do you suggest? She is a very "girly"-girl...

[/ QUOTE ]

a pre-emptive 'stfu' on the obvious joke here...

Wintermute
07-06-2005, 05:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Dear Big Steve,

[/ QUOTE ]

a pre-emptive 'stfu' on the obvious joke here...

[/ QUOTE ]

Hell, I'll tee it up for someone else:

Olliejen, you should do "for" her now what you should've done 7 months ago to avoid knocking her up...

Talk2BigSteve
07-06-2005, 05:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Dear Big Steve,

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok this is what you do...and the best part is you can do it from the couch.

Call a local spa and get her a "Day of Pampering" Package. (Be Sure to inform the spa that she is pregnant as some thing she will not be able to do, like lay face down for a back massage, etc.)

Let her know that you think she is the most beautiful thing in the world. Say something like "Honey, I know you take pride in your looks and even though may not feel like it now, you are more beautiful now than ever, because you are carrying our child."

Now you have 2 options based on budget:

Option #1 hire a limo driver to take her to her day of beauty and afternoon of shopping.

Option #2 call her best female friend and ask her to take her, and you will buy 2 beauty packages, 1 for each of them.

Get them out of the house early. Set a time with either the Driver or the friend to bring them back at a set time and NOT BEFORE.

Call a Maid Service and get a maid/maids to do all the chores around the house while she is gone, make sure they know they are on a time frame and MUST be done and GONE before she arrives home.

Sit back on the couch, have a beer, and watch some TV.

Your wife will love you, the house will be clean, and the hardest thing you will have to do all day is lift your feet when the maid vacuums by the couch.

Steve

Blarg
07-06-2005, 05:11 PM
Weight her body down with cinderblocks and row it out to the middle of the lake?

asofel
07-06-2005, 05:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Dear Big Steve,

[/ QUOTE ]

Call a local spa and get her a "Day of Pampering" Package. (Be Sure to inform the spa that she is pregnant as some thing she will not be able to do, like lay face down for a back massage, etc.)

Let her know that you think she is the most beautiful thing in the world. Say something like "Honey, I know you take pride in your looks and even though may not feel like it now, you are more beautiful now than ever, because you are carrying our child."

Option #1 hire a limo driver to take her to her day of beauty and afternoon of shopping.

Option #2 call her best female friend and ask her to take her, and you will buy 2 beauty packages, 1 for each of them.

Get them out of the house early. Set a time with either the Driver or the friend to bring them back at a set time and NOT BEFORE.

Call a Maid Service and get a maid/maids to do all the chores around the house while she is gone, make sure they know they are on a time frame and MUST be done and GONE before she arrives home.

Your wife will love you, the house will be clean, and the hardest thing you will have to do all day is lift your feet when the maid vacuums by the couch.

Steve

[/ QUOTE ]

brilliant!....like a gay bison....

Mr. Zero
07-06-2005, 05:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Weight her body down with cinderblocks and row it out to the middle of the lake?

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow.

lu_hawk
07-06-2005, 05:15 PM
very good response in all seriousness.

VBM
07-06-2005, 05:17 PM
good advice. thx Steve, think i'll run with it or some very close variant thereof...

Talk2BigSteve
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you say so....That was pretty damn good advice though wasn't it?

Steve

asofel
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you say so....That was pretty damn good advice though wasn't it?

Steve

[/ QUOTE ]

yes, hence the sincerity of above compliment and hawks agreement.

DemonDeac
07-06-2005, 05:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Dear Big Steve,

[/ QUOTE ]

Steve

[/ QUOTE ]

absolute pimp. you know.....for a gay guy.

Lawrence Ng
07-06-2005, 06:24 PM
Dear Talk2BigSteve,

I consider myself to be an intelligent, successful, handsome, tall, fit man. Many people (women notably speaking) have also told me the above.

I have found through personal experience that ugly to average looking women are intimdated or set off by good looking men. My other straight single good looking guy friends also agree with me. It just seems that perhaps these ugly to average looking women are truly afraid that a good looking man will either

a. be a player.
b. attract the attention of too many women
c. have some flaw inside themselves if they are single.

Beauty is of course always subjective, but I've discovered my best success is on the dating scene has been with beautiful women. They are far more confident and robust with their feelings.

I recently met a girl who was slight above average looking, but her personality has attracted my attention. I am afraid she will also fall for the myths I mentioned above.

What approach should I take with her to make her realize that even though I'm a hunky guy, I'm also geniunely interested her?

Thank you.

Lawrence

MoreWineII
07-06-2005, 06:31 PM
Dear Steve,

What's up?

Regards,

MW2

Talk2BigSteve
07-06-2005, 06:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Dear Talk2BigSteve,

I consider myself to be an intelligent, successful, handsome, tall, fit man. Many people (women notably speaking) have also told me the above.

I have found through personal experience that ugly to average looking women are intimdated or set off by good looking men. My other straight single good looking guy friends also agree with me. It just seems that perhaps these ugly to average looking women are truly afraid that a good looking man will either

a. be a player.
b. attract the attention of too many women
c. have some flaw inside themselves if they are single.

Beauty is of course always subjective, but I've discovered my best success is on the dating scene has been with beautiful women. They are far more confident and robust with their feelings.

I recently met a girl who was slight above average looking, but her personality has attracted my attention. I am afraid she will also fall for the myths I mentioned above.

What approach should I take with her to make her realize that even though I'm a hunky guy, I'm also geniunely interested her?

Thank you.

Lawrence

[/ QUOTE ]

Lawrence,

You can easily avoid A&B by simply making your first few date only about the 2 of you. Meaning, no bars, clubs, etc.

Hopefully this will give her enough time to understand that C is not an option either.

Keep eye contact and make mental notes of what she is talking about even if it is something you don't care a thing about.

Try to remember everything she has on down to the color of her makeup. So if she changes something as small as her eye shadow color you will know, and can compliment her on it. Just don't say which one you like better, just that you noticed.

Take her to a movie, something romantic but funny, you don't want a real tearjerker nor do you want Jim Carrey comedy. Something like Monster-in-law or The Perfect Man should be playing in your area.

Go to the 7PM showing so afterwards you still have time for a coffee house where you can sit and discuss what SHE thought of the movie.

Be sensitive, bring her flowers, not RED ROSES! Women are into flowers but don't give the wrong message! For help on this look here, most guys don't have a clue about this.. Flower Meanings (http://www.800florals.com/care/meaning.asp)

Just make sure everything is about her. This will show that you care and are not just some hunky guy out for a score.

Good Luck!

Steve

Nick B.
07-06-2005, 06:51 PM
Dear BigSteve,
My city just had Fred Phelps and his clan here because the mayor of my city is gay. What do you think of fred phelps?

Talk2BigSteve
07-06-2005, 06:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Dear Steve,

What's up?

Regards,

MW2

[/ QUOTE ]

Dear MW2,

My foot is what's up. I have been reduced down to a smaller cast only just above the knee, I am doing great. I hope to get a walking cast and a walker in a week or so. My left hand feels fine, and being the trooper that I am I did not miss one day of work (I don't know how good the quality of my work was the first day, Lortabs, Wrist braces, and Computer Notation don't seem to mix to well)

Steve

MoreWineII
07-06-2005, 06:58 PM
Dear Steve,

How did this happen?

Regards,

MW2

Talk2BigSteve
07-06-2005, 07:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Dear BigSteve,
My city just had Fred Phelps and his clan here because the mayor of my city is gay. What do you think of fred phelps?

[/ QUOTE ]

Dear Nick,

I live in Meridian, Mississippi. This is Fred Phelps hometown, he was born and raised here. He truly believes what he is doing is for the greater good. He simply does not understand that he is causing more harm than good.

SHOCKING COMMENT TO FOLLOW!!!!!

I admire him for that fact that he does not budge from his beliefs...there it is, I said it.

Too many people today are wishy-washy and do not know how to stand for something so they will fall for just about anything.

Personally, I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire, but unfortunatly I have to hand it to the guy. He does not sway from what he believes, regardless of how wrong I and many others think he is. The difference is that many of the many others would not have the corrage to go protest him.

I on the other hand would /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Steve

Talk2BigSteve
07-06-2005, 07:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Dear Steve,

How did this happen?

Regards,

MW2

[/ QUOTE ]

Dear MW2,

Big Steve in a Wheel Chair WTF! (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=exchange&Number=269289 5&Forum=All_Forums&Words=WTF&Searchpage=0&Limit=25 &Main=2692895&Search=true&where=bodysub&Name=18614 &daterange=1&newerval=1&newertype=m&olderval=&olde rtype=&bodyprev=#Post2692895)

Steve

M2d
07-06-2005, 07:13 PM
Dear BigSteve,
In Hawaii, where I'm from, there are a number of Samoan Transvestites. Some friends of mine from California don't understand why i'm pretty tolerant of alternate lifestyles, yet pretty redneck in most other areas of my life. when explaining, I can either:
1) explain the "all men are created equal" pertains to all humans in our country, and that everyone is allowed their own path.
2) explain that positive contributions can come from anyone, regardless of their choices/traits in other areas.
3) explain that I grew up in an area where there were a number of Samoan transvestites and mahu's (hawaiian for gay) and that, under the dress and makeup is still a samoan man...and you don't mess with samoan men in any shape or form.

which option would be most effective.

lucas9000
07-06-2005, 07:31 PM
dear steve,

i look back on the days of the "living learning and laughing" closing to your posts nostalgically (sp?). does that make me gay?

you rock,

lucas9000

Talk2BigSteve
07-06-2005, 07:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Dear BigSteve,
In Hawaii, where I'm from, there are a number of Samoan Transvestites. Some friends of mine from California don't understand why i'm pretty tolerant of alternate lifestyles, yet pretty redneck in most other areas of my life. when explaining, I can either:
1) explain the "all men are created equal" pertains to all humans in our country, and that everyone is allowed their own path.
2) explain that positive contributions can come from anyone, regardless of their choices/traits in other areas.
3) explain that I grew up in an area where there were a number of Samoan transvestites and mahu's (hawaiian for gay) and that, under the dress and makeup is still a samoan man...and you don't mess with samoan men in any shape or form.

which option would be most effective.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dear M2d,

The obvious answer is Option #3, don't [censored] with Samoans regardless of what they are wearing.

This reminds me of a story my friend Al Chang told me, he is a 9th degree black belt in some form of whoop ass, a Retired Marine, and was on the Honolulu Police Department.

The Story: He gets a call that there is a drunk Samoan in the middle of an intersection beating up cars and stopping traffic in all 4 directions. He pulls up and sees a Drunk Samoan man about 6'6" 450lbs. He was like "Fvck this" and pulled up, draws his weapon, and says "Get in the car, I don't have time for this today!" The drunk gets in the car, and Al asks him where he lives, and he says "the apartments" Al knows there is an apartment complex near by that has a large Samoan population. He pulls up and there are 2 equally large Samoans at the front of the building. Al gets out and says to the two guys "Do you know him?" they nod, and Al says "Well can you get him to his apartment?", they nod again and help Al get him out of the back of the car.

30 Minutes Later:
Al gets a call that there is a fight at the Apartment Complex. He pulls up and there are the two Samoans still at the front of the building and the Drunk Samoan has been beaten bloody and unconcious.

Al asks the guys what happened and one of them looks at Al in disgust and says "Him not Samoan...Him Tongan"

Steve

Talk2BigSteve
07-06-2005, 07:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
dear steve,

i look back on the days of the "living learning and laughing" closing to your posts nostalgically (sp?). does that make me gay?

you rock,

lucas9000

[/ QUOTE ]

Dear lucas9000,

Living, Learning, and Laughing, does not make you gay.
Just like Watching Sports, Playing Poker, and Drinking Beer, does not make me staight.

Steve

AngryCola
07-06-2005, 07:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]

~ Tilts

[/ QUOTE ]

You should ask yourself the same question.

bholdr
07-06-2005, 07:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Gay Advice for the women of OOT

[/ QUOTE ]

there are women in OOT?

Hey Big Steve, I am neither gay, nor a woman, but i do have a question that you may be able to answer;

I live in what is considered to be Seattle's 'gay' neighborhood (meaning that maybe 10% of the population here is gay, as opposed to the 5% or so for the rest of the city) and i sometimes get hit on by gay men. Now, that's flattering and all, but i'm straight, dammit (why don't the girls just come up to me and say "wanna party" like the gay dudes do?). I usually say something along the lines of "thanks, but I'm straight", but sometimes they won't take no for an answer- until i have to bust out something like "You're never gonna get to fuk me, man, piss off!"...

What I'd like is a polite way to reject them that they won't take as me being an ashole or homophobic, but they will accept as a flat-out "no and don't ask me again"... Is there some phrase that's like gay kryptonite or something?

Reef
07-06-2005, 08:01 PM
Dear Big Steve,

gay men have better fashion. ggree/disagree?

Talk2BigSteve
07-06-2005, 08:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Gay Advice for the women of OOT

[/ QUOTE ]

there are women in OOT?

Hey Big Steve, I am neither gay, nor a woman, but i do have a question that you may be able to answer;

I live in what is considered to be Seattle's 'gay' neighborhood (meaning that maybe 10% of the population here is gay, as opposed to the 5% or so for the rest of the city) and i sometimes get hit on by gay men. Now, that's flattering and all, but i'm straight, dammit (why don't the girls just come up to me and say "wanna party" like the gay dudes do?). I usually say something along the lines of "thanks, but I'm straight", but sometimes they won't take no for an answer- until i have to bust out something like "You're never gonna get to fuk me, man, piss off!"...

What I'd like is a polite way to reject them that they won't take as me being an ashole or homophobic, but they will accept as a flat-out "no and don't ask me again"... Is there some phrase that's like gay kryptonite or something?

[/ QUOTE ]

Dear bholdr,

Yes I started it for the women as per the other post, but I can give advice to anyone, I should start a thread for everyone but I don't want the Jolly Green Giants chasing me.

Now for you question....

After you have told them nicely, they still bug you???

Gloves off from this point on. They should respect your FIRST response and since they didn't there is no need to respect them any further.

Say something completly off the wall and out of character for you...Like "Get the [censored] away from me you god damn sick perverted cum dumpster!"...That should do the trick /images/graemlins/wink.gif

People who can not take no for an answer need to be put in their place, and put there quickly IMHO.

Steve

bishopstrt
07-06-2005, 08:11 PM
Dear Steve

My friend says there is no such thing as bisexuals. Either you're straight or your gay and anyone else is just kidding themselves. I disagree. Can't I crave women and still occasionally want to be close to a male friend? Is something wrong with me?

Talk2BigSteve
07-06-2005, 08:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Dear Big Steve,

gay men have better fashion. ggree/disagree?

[/ QUOTE ]

Dear Reef,

Most do.

I on the other hand am a gay guy living in Mississippi, who the hell am I trying to impress with fashion? I wear jeans or shorts, Nikes, and T-shirts/Hawaiian Shirts when I am off work. When I am at work, it is Business Casual so mostly dress slacks and polo shirts. Very rarely am I dressed up with a tie or anything like that unless there is a corporate meeting that day. I never wear a suit coat, my shoulders are too wide, so I have a lot of vest/tie combinations for those occasions.

Steve

Talk2BigSteve
07-06-2005, 08:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Dear Steve

My friend says there is no such thing as bisexuals. Either you're straight or your gay and anyone else is just kidding themselves. I disagree. Can't I crave women and still occasionally want to be close to a male friend? Is something wrong with me?

[/ QUOTE ]

Dear bishopstrt,

Your friend is wrong. Bisexuality is a fair and valid choice.

I have even said before that I think asian women are the sexiest women on the planet, and if I ever got married or went straight or bisexual, it would be with an asian woman. /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Steve

Talk2BigSteve
07-06-2005, 08:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
absolute pimp. you know.....for a gay guy.

[/ QUOTE ]

So you would say what? That I am...
http://www.tshirthell.com/shirts/products/a111/a111.gif

Steve

Sephus
07-06-2005, 09:16 PM
this thread is gay.

Luv2DriveTT
07-06-2005, 10:04 PM
Dear Big Steve.

Why are you Big? And how did you get the name Steve?

TT /images/graemlins/club.gif

Sponger15SB
07-06-2005, 10:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I wear jeans or shorts, Nikes, and T-shirts/Hawaiian Shirts when I am off work.

[/ QUOTE ]

There's only two kinds of guys who wear those shirts: gay guys and big, fat party animals. And Big Steve doesn't look like a big, fat party animal to me....

Talk2BigSteve
07-06-2005, 10:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

There's only two kinds of guys who wear those shirts: gay guys and big, fat party animals. And Big Steve doesn't look like a big, fat party animal to me....

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL I am 6'4" and 328lbs which part of the Big and Fat catagories don't I fit into?

Steve

Talk2BigSteve
07-06-2005, 10:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Dear Big Steve.

Why are you Big? And how did you get the name Steve?

[/ QUOTE ]

Dear TT,

I am Big for 2 reason.
#1 I am 6'4"
#2 I eat a lot of food.

I am Steve because that is what my mother named me.

It fits in great with the preachers who say "Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve" as well.

Steve

Luv2DriveTT
07-06-2005, 10:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It fits in great with the preachers who say "Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve" as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

wow your good... thats exactly where I was going. You are an OOT god Big Steve, impressive.

Talk2BigSteve
07-06-2005, 10:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

wow your good... thats exactly where I was going. You are an OOT god Big Steve, impressive.

[/ QUOTE ]

OK we are going to let this tread die, and I will start one for just OOT...Non Gender Specific.

Steve

Blarg
07-06-2005, 11:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL I am 6'4" and 328lbs which part of the Big and Fat catagories don't I fit into?

Steve

[/ QUOTE ]

Dear Steve,

Holy crap. Are you basically permanently okay about that 328 pounds thing, or are you going to drop some of that weight?

Talk2BigSteve
07-07-2005, 12:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Steve

[/ QUOTE ]

Dear Steve,

Holy crap. Are you basically permanently okay about that 328 pounds thing, or are you going to drop some of that weight?

[/ QUOTE ]

I have talked to my doctor about my size, I truly am a large framed person. My doctor wants me to get down to about 240-250 and just stay there for the rest of my life. I am not ashamed of where I am, hell I got myself here. I actually have been losing weight; last year I was 388. So in the past year I have lost 60 pounds, mostly from exercise, not so much what I eat. If I actually stuck to a diet plan I could be at 250 by Spring Break. Then I could be in the "2006 version Hot Tub Picture" /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Steve

M2d
07-07-2005, 12:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

um, how about guys from hawaii?

2+2 wannabe
07-07-2005, 12:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

um, how about guys from hawaii?

[/ QUOTE ]

simpsons quote

Blarg
07-07-2005, 01:01 AM
Wow, 60 pounds in a year is pretty good, grats.

M2d
07-09-2005, 02:33 PM
simpsons blows