PDA

View Full Version : How to un register?

Basil
07-06-2005, 01:50 PM
I've been playing at EmpirePoker up untill now but would like to change. When I try to register at one of the other rooms I get an error saying I'm already registered at another pokersite and it's not allowed to be registered at two places at the same time.

So I mail Empirepoker to make them unregister me, but get no replies, nothing.

What do I do here?

bicyclekick
07-06-2005, 01:52 PM
use a computer with none of the sites on it

Hybrid_11
07-06-2005, 02:24 PM
I believe as long as you use a different email address or contact the other site it should work fine.

I have 3 party skins that i use all with my name so it is not that difficult.

bicyclekick
07-06-2005, 02:59 PM
no you need a fresh computer

smartalecc5
07-06-2005, 03:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Basil
07-06-2005, 06:23 PM
I have tried to uninstall the one im using and use different login names, passwords and e-mail adresses.
Nothing works. And they just won't reply to me so I can get off the hook.

bicyclekick
07-06-2005, 06:40 PM
Do you not read?

you need a fresh computer.

Basil
07-06-2005, 07:46 PM
Well..
I can't go and buy a new computer and there's gotta be a way to get off the hook.
I'll keep looking. Probably a silly file somewhere that reports what I have installed.

XXXNoahXXX
07-06-2005, 07:48 PM
Ill be nice before others reply and aren't so kind. Just sign up from a different computer, then you can download the software and play from your own computer.

Basil
07-06-2005, 07:49 PM
Well duh, thanks /images/graemlins/wink.gif

AngryCola
07-06-2005, 07:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

While this is the most basic answer one can give, it's not accurate. Many people, including myself, used the same comptuer to register at most of the skins. I just signed up for another skin last month.

It's not really easy, but it isn't difficult either.

Having said that, I still recommend the OP use the easiest method available, which happens to be a fresh computer.

EStreet20
07-06-2005, 07:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Well..
I can't go and buy a new computer and there's gotta be a way to get off the hook.

[/ QUOTE ]

You don't have to. You can register for the new skin from any computer that doesn't have Empire. Then you can still download the new skin on your comp and play on it.

For Example: If Mike Hunt has Empire Poker on his computer but Dick Hertz doesn't, Mike can use Dick's computer to sign up for Party Poker (just make sure he doesn't leave "auto login" checked). Mike can then go back to his computer and download Partypoker and sign on to the account he ragistered on his good pal Dick Hertz's computer and begin playing.

Good luck,
Matt