PDA

View Full Version : Turning your friends against each other

Sponger15SB
07-06-2005, 12:30 PM
So all the friends are back for summer break, and most of my friends have real jobs. Some even work long hours. Some complain about it all the freaking time and drive us crazy and act like total [censored] bitches who think they are god because they have to wake up at 6:15 in the morning to drive to work to sit in a freaking office all day at a rental car store.

This girl also happens to be my ex-girlfriend, so naturally I figure I'll get everyone to hate her because she is being so [censored] stupid. So I have decided to start reminding everyone how she does this every time all of us hang out, and pretty soon all of us are going to explode on her because nobody gives a crap and all of us have to wake up early and do things we hate and nobody mentions it as much as possible.

Here are some typical stupid things that happen

(Trent and Greg are talking about bottling the beer they have started to brew, Kathryn rudely interjets when nobody is talking to her)
Greg: So yeah when can we finish the brewing?
Trent: Well I've got work tommorow from 11-4
Greg: Alright lets do it before 11 because I've got work at 6PM
Kathryn: Oh like you guys have it hard, working at 11? I have to wake up at 6:15 tommorow morning to....blahblahblah

Or how about when one person talks about how they had a hard day at work...

(Kathleen works at a gymnastics camp for like 8 year old kids)

Kathleen: Oh man I am so tired from working for 9 hours today, these kids are driving me insane
Kathryn: Yeah but that isn't hard, all you have to do is supervise them, I even worked for 11 hours today and I had to wake up at 6:15 in the morning, also there was traffic on the way home so it took even longer

Anyways I have rallied everyone and now they are going to get increasingly irritated with her because she literally mentions how her work sucks and how early in the morning she has to wake up every 1/2 hour when we are all hanging out and every time someone talks about work or not working or whatever she feels the need to remind everyone what a saint she is.

Just thought I'd share....

touchfaith
07-06-2005, 12:32 PM
Tell everyone you SIIHP and then offer doctored photos (and post them) as proof.

Game over.

MoreWineII
07-06-2005, 12:38 PM
They can't talk if their faces are buried in each other's muffs. There's your solution.

swede123
07-06-2005, 12:39 PM
Why are you hanging out with your ex-girlfriend, who's also annoying?

Swede

Sponger15SB
07-06-2005, 12:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Why are you hanging out with your ex-girlfriend, who's also annoying?

Swede

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I can't tell my other 7-8 friends to not invite her.

MoreWineII
07-06-2005, 12:54 PM
And why not? Sounds like she annoys them too.

kyro
07-06-2005, 12:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Some even work long hours. Some complain about it all the freaking time and drive us crazy and act like total [censored] bitches who think they are god because they have to wake up at 6:15 in the morning to drive to work to sit in a freaking office all day at a rental car store.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like me.

Shajen
07-06-2005, 01:08 PM
Whatever, dude.

I woke up at 5:00am this morning, drove to work and have worked my ass off all day and here you are bitching about your friends?

Weaksauce.

<font color="white">sarcasm </font>

dcasper70
07-06-2005, 01:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
SIIHP

[/ QUOTE ]

vnh sir