PDA

View Full Version : PF calling?

Womble
07-06-2005, 11:12 AM
What hands do you call when others have limped in front? Are hands that are worth a raise first in such as ATo worth a call if 3 others have limped before?

Do you play the high offsuit holdings if the pot if multiway such as KTo? Obviously you can play more suited and connector cards but to what degree?

I get confused in this situation and dont know whether I should be callin or raising

aslowjoe
07-06-2005, 03:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
What hands do you call when others have limped in front? Are hands that are worth a raise first in such as ATo worth a call if 3 others have limped before?

Do you play the high offsuit holdings if the pot if multiway such as KTo? Obviously you can play more suited and connector cards but to what degree?

I get confused in this situation and dont know whether I should be callin or raising

[/ QUOTE ]

AT KT I am raising to limper always. Generaly if your playing for high card value you should always be raising.

iluzion
07-06-2005, 03:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]

AT KT I am raising to limper always. Generaly if your playing for high card value you should always be raising.

[/ QUOTE ]

"To limper" was that a typo kinda thing or do you mean you are only playing/raising it with one in? I'll raise ATo in multiway pots, KTo when theres a single limper, but I limp or fold depending on texture if theres two or more.