PDA

View Full Version : Bike promotion - Is this true?

Clarkmeister
02-09-2003, 09:52 PM
Seen on RGP regarding the $10-20 at the Bicycle....

"play 30 hours in a month, earn $3 per hour. For every hour played after 30, earn $5 per hour. A player who puts in 30 hours a week, for example, could earn $540 in 4 weeks.

The per pot collection in this game is $3 maximum when 8 or 9 players are dealt in. If there is no flop, $1 is taken. Only $2 is dropped when 6 or 7 players are dealt in. For 5 players or less, $1 is taken. As you can see, this is a very fair collection. In addition, when you can earn $5 per hour just for
playing in the game, the collection is very small. In addition, food is free. "

Is this accurate? If it is it seems like an incredible deal for regular players.

JimRivett
02-10-2003, 01:29 AM
Hi Clarkmeister,

Yes it's all true.

I "earned" quite a rebate playing in the yellow chip games during January, the promotion is being extended into February and perhaps even longer.

Jim

Clarkmeister
02-10-2003, 01:32 AM
Thanks.

Is this just 10-20, or does it include other yellow chip games like the 15 and the 20? Is it going to continue indefinitely?

Living in Vegas, it doesn't have an impact on me, but I am pretty amazed at this. Seems like an incredible deal. Surprised I haven't seen anything else on it.

Rick Nebiolo
02-10-2003, 03:00 PM
Clarkmeister,

There are lessor rebates for lower levels but the stated rebate in the lead post applies to 9/18 and above (the non jackpot games).

One player played so many hours he took home more money than me! /forums/images/icons/mad.gif

~ Rick

andyfox
02-10-2003, 06:07 PM
Really enjoyed meeting you last week. It was a fun day. Hope to see you again soon. Next time lunch is on me!

Best regards,
Andy

JimRivett
02-12-2003, 02:15 PM
I enjoyed hanging out with you too. Let me know when you will be at the Commerce, and I'll try to play hooky (and poker, with the emphasis on try) again. I want to learn that 3 bet technique of yours.

Take care, Jim