PDA

View Full Version : Would you rather have a serious long relationship with a 10 or a 9?

kurosh
07-06-2005, 02:51 AM
In terms of how the general public would perceive her? I think I'd rather have a 6-8. It doesn't make a difference in how I perceive her because as I get emotionally attached to her, she will eventually start looking like a 10 to me (I don't know how true this is for you other guys?)

Some reasons why I wouldn't want a serious long-term relationship with a 10:
- more likely to be high-maintenance/me having to put up with a lot of bullshit
- more likely to get raped/stalkerish guys after her
- I don't want to deal with guys constantly hitting on her when I'm out with her
- more likely for her to cheat on me/leave me for a better guy later on

squeek12
07-06-2005, 02:53 AM

whiskeytown
07-06-2005, 05:47 AM
lamest [censored] question ever...

RB

handsome
07-06-2005, 07:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
lamest [censored] question ever...

[/ QUOTE ]

DavidC
07-06-2005, 07:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
In terms of how the general public would perceive her? I think I'd rather have a 6-8. It doesn't make a difference in how I perceive her because as I get emotionally attached to her, she will eventually start looking like a 10 to me...

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here. I haven't really heard anyone say that before. Cool.

KaneKungFu123
07-06-2005, 08:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
In terms of how the general public would perceive her? I think I'd rather have a 6-8. It doesn't make a difference in how I perceive her because as I get emotionally attached to her, she will eventually start looking like a 10 to me...

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Would you agree that 'nice guys' are just nice as a way to say to the more confident men in our tribe "im not a threat to you. You take the 10. Ill take the fat bitch with emotional problems."

DavidC
07-06-2005, 03:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Would you agree that 'nice guys' are just nice as a way to say to the more confident men in our tribe "im not a threat to you. You take the 10. Ill take the fat bitch with emotional problems."

[/ QUOTE ]

No.

Grisgra
07-06-2005, 03:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, considering the circumstances, that seems to be a strong likelihood regardless.

MoreWineII
07-06-2005, 03:30 PM
a 10 and I don't care if she leaves me. If I'm hot enough to snag a 10 once, I can do it again.

scotty34
07-06-2005, 03:31 PM
I don't base who I have a serious relationship with on what they look like. I base it on a girl who stimulates me mentally, emotionally and physically. That being said, if I found two girls that were able to do that, and are equal in all respects except that one was a 7 and the other was a 10, the answer should be pretty obvious.

Vote4Pedro
07-06-2005, 03:32 PM
why settle for a 9 if you could have a 10?

Dex
07-06-2005, 03:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
In terms of how the general public would perceive her? I think I'd rather have a 6-8. It doesn't make a difference in how I perceive her because as I get emotionally attached to her, she will eventually start looking like a 10 to me (I don't know how true this is for you other guys?)

- I don't want to deal with guys constantly hitting on her when I'm out with her

[/ QUOTE ]

My ex-wife sure as hell wasn't a 10, and I still had to put up with her bullshit.

SpearsBritney
07-06-2005, 03:35 PM
You're sick! No younger than 19 for me.

KaneKungFu123
07-07-2005, 12:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No.

[/ QUOTE ]

self-denial, no?

Mayhap
07-07-2005, 12:09 AM
Song from the 50s by Jimmy Soul:

If you wanna be happy
For the rest of your life,
Never make a pretty woman your wife,
So from my personal point of view,
Get an ugly girl to marry you.

A pretty woman makes her husband look small
And very often causes his downfall.
As soon as he marries her
Then she starts to do
The things that will break his heart.
But if you make an ugly woman your wife,
You'll be happy for the rest of your life,
An ugly woman cooks her meals on time,
She'll always give you peace of mind.

Don't let your friends say
You have no taste,
Go ahead and marry anyway,
Though her face is ugly,
Her eyes don't match,
Take it from me she's a better catch.

Say man.
Hey baby.
Saw your wife the other day.
Yeah?
Yeah, she's ugly.
Yeah, she's ugly but she sure can cook.
Yeah?. Okay.

KaneKungFu123
07-07-2005, 07:18 AM
what a [censored]...

oreogod
07-07-2005, 07:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, but u get to stick it in her pooper. I think it makes the other BS worthwhile to put up with.

Why would u be worried about dating a 9/10...something to do with self esteem issues? Ive dated a few and have never had any problems.

The only reason I ask is:

[ QUOTE ]
more likely for her to cheat on me/leave me for a better guy later on

[/ QUOTE ]

Colonel Kataffy
07-07-2005, 08:09 AM
I had a 4 year relationship with a girl that was a 10 for the year and half we were dating. She then put on a few, transforming herself into a solid 9.

And I must say, she was much more of a high maintenance bitch after she became a 9.

mslif
07-07-2005, 09:26 AM
Why do you want to know??? You probably could not get either a 9 or a 10.