PDA

View Full Version : Is there a final verdict on the kosherness of using HUD applications?

Nigel
07-05-2005, 09:02 PM
I think I may have asked about this in an earlier thread but I can't remember, so sorry if this is a repeat question. I think I need to get with the times and use PokerAce or one of these apps. Is this currently a violation of the TOS on Party/Party skins?

I don't want to run in to any problems just to avoid having to right click on my notes icon, it's just not worth it. I can't risk having my account frozen by their bizzarro gestapo customer service if this is something they are not allowing.

Is anyone else nervous about this, or am I being too paranoid?

Thanks,

Nigel

JoePro
07-05-2005, 10:10 PM
I think you are paranoid. From what I've read here and elsewhere, and told by a CS rep, you are discouraged from using them, but they are currently tolerated. I'm assuming we'll be warned when they no longer are. I'd be really surprised if anybody's account was frozen for this.

TheHammer24
07-05-2005, 10:13 PM
We all use them

flair1239
07-06-2005, 12:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I think I may have asked about this in an earlier thread but I can't remember, so sorry if this is a repeat question. I think I need to get with the times and use PokerAce or one of these apps. Is this currently a violation of the TOS on Party/Party skins?

I don't want to run in to any problems just to avoid having to right click on my notes icon, it's just not worth it. I can't risk having my account frozen by their bizzarro gestapo customer service if this is something they are not allowing.

Is anyone else nervous about this, or am I being too paranoid?

Thanks,

Nigel

[/ QUOTE ]

According to an E-mai I got from Eurobet; at this point the only thing that is banned is programs that play for you or instruct you excatly how to play.

For the moment Pokertracker and HUDS are OK.

BTW, I think what might trigger many of these warnings, is 12-24 hour a day activty on a account that is being used to datamine.