PDA

View Full Version : Win Rate

Quad_Damage
07-05-2005, 08:37 PM
Is -1 BB/hr a solid win rate at .5/1?

sweetjazz
07-05-2005, 08:40 PM
It's better than -2 BB/hr. And playing 0.5/1 at a rate of -1 BB/hr is much better than posting lame win rate questions on twoplustwo.com.

jason_t
07-05-2005, 08:40 PM
Yes, sustainable too. Good luck.

Quad_Damage
07-05-2005, 08:43 PM
Okay sorry.

sweetjazz
07-05-2005, 08:45 PM
I disagree. Most of the players who play 0.5/1 aren't good enough to sustain a -1 BB/hr winrate. They'd need a book titled "Don't cold call preflop raises with 84o" and there just isn't something like that out there for them. Mason, I'm available!

Excerpt from proposed book.

Chapter 1: Reread the title.

Reread the title.

Chapter 2: Advanced concepts.

Don't cold-call preflop raises with 85o.

Chapter 3: Hand quizzes.

You're on the button with 84o. A tight player raises UTG and all fold to you. What do you do?

Answer: It may seem counterintuitive, but you should fold here! Reread the title.

Willluck
07-05-2005, 09:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I disagree. Most of the players who play 0.5/1 aren't good enough to sustain a -1 BB/hr winrate. They'd need a book titled "Don't cold call preflop raises with 84o" and there just isn't something like that out there for them. Mason, I'm available!

Excerpt from proposed book.

Chapter 1: Reread the title.

Reread the title.

Chapter 2: Advanced concepts.

Don't cold-call preflop raises with 85o.

Chapter 3: Hand quizzes.

You're on the button with 84o. A tight player raises UTG and all fold to you. What do you do?

Answer: It may seem counterintuitive, but you should fold here! Reread the title.

[/ QUOTE ]
I just laughed really hard oh man, I think this is the best flame I have ever read!

edit: Can't get your flame trophy pic to come up I will work on it.