PDA

View Full Version : Two hands that could have been played better

Cheshire
07-05-2005, 08:28 PM
Interpoker 0.5/1

This was my second hand at the table, but I will throw in the read of the villain I made after more hands. The villain is very loose preflop will raise with any ace and is extremely aggressive with both draws and made hands.
General table stuff is the table has been very loose and aggressive. 7 people are at the table

Preflop: Hero is CO with A /images/graemlins/diamond.gif A /images/graemlins/spade.gif
two fold, two call, Raised by MP2, one calls,Hero raises, Villain on the Button calls, SB caps, four call.

Flop(20 Small bets) K /images/graemlins/spade.gif 7 /images/graemlins/spade.gif 5 /images/graemlins/club.gif
(5 players) one checks, Hero bets, Villain Raises, everyone calls

Turn ( 15 Big Bets) 9 /images/graemlins/heart.gif (5 players)
one checks, Hero bets, Villain Raises, 3 fold Hero calls

River (19 Big Bets) K /images/graemlins/club.gif(two players)
Hero checks, Villain bets, Hero calls.

I do not know if I should have put in some more raises in there post flop. And there is no way I can fold anywhere, right?

The second hand is at the same table but it has settled down some. and it is now 9 handed

Perflop: Hero is UTG+1 with 3 /images/graemlins/club.gif 3 /images/graemlins/heart.gif
one calls, Hero calls, UTG+2 raises, four call Hero calls too, 3 fold

Flop (12 small bets) 3 /images/graemlins/spade.gif Q /images/graemlins/heart.gif 5 /images/graemlins/heart.gif
(5 players)two check, Hero bets, four call

Turn (8.5 big bets) 8 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif(5 players)
two check, Hero bets, one calls

River (10.5 big bets) 6 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif(2 players)
Hero bets, is called.

Was there more money somewhere in this hand that I missed? Should I have checked to the raiser on the flop and hope he bets, then check raise or is there too big or a risk he will check?

Sorry about not using the hand converter, but I dont think it works with Interpoker.

aK13
07-05-2005, 08:42 PM
I don't mind the flop/river play, but why aren't you 3betting the turn?

Cheshire
07-05-2005, 10:10 PM
I assume you mean the first hand. As much as I hate to admit it I think I probably was tilting a bit. The hand before I had pocket queens and I lost about 5 dollars, so I was pretty scared about going down a lot of money in the first two hands at a table. But looking at the hand I think you are right and I should have 3-bet the turn.