PDA

View Full Version : winrates

conslice
07-05-2005, 07:39 PM
ive been searching for information on realistic winrates and average winrates per 100 hands and somehow havent found a thing. can ppl please post there winrates as bb/per 100 hands or post common winrates or anything that can help me understand what a realistic winrate is. thanks

Biggenx
07-05-2005, 07:50 PM
Conslice!!! i'm assuming that's you...

I still only have the trial version of Poker Tracker so i can't really say what my BB/100 is yet.

I screwed up my bankroll at party poker, i kept cashing out everytime i went over $300, so right now i'm at a Prima site using the $10 no deposit bonus as my bankroll. I've got it up to $110 -4 tabling the $10 buy-in tables.

I'm not going to make the same mistake twice, i'm going to make sure i have the proper bankroll for the buy-in i'm playing (20x). I WAS trying to play the $100 tables at PP with only 3x the buy-in, and stupid me was trying to figure out how i went wrong losing it all.

See ya around Con-

joop
07-05-2005, 09:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
ive been searching for information on realistic winrates and average winrates per 100 hands and somehow havent found a thing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Where did you search? I just ran a search on "winrate" and 100's of threads came up.

SomethingClever
07-05-2005, 10:35 PM
It very much depends on whether you're playing limit or NL, and what level.

But in general for limit, anything above 1 bb/100 is good, above 2 is very good and 3+ is excellent.

This is long term, over a sample size of say, 250k hands.

NL, I have no idea what's good.

conslice
07-05-2005, 10:40 PM
my bad i always assume everyon eis NL i meant NL 100 dolalr level is me but id liek to know winrates of playeres everywere online. thats why i cant find any info all winrate threads are limmit

iceman5
07-05-2005, 10:43 PM
Heres my NL sliding scale

$200NL and below

>10PTBBs/100 hands....excellent..
7-10PTBBs/100 hands....very good
3-7PTBBs/100 hands.....pretty good
<3PTBBs/100 hands....needs work

Stakes higher than $200NL
>10PTBBs...not sustainable
7-10PTBBs.....excellent
5-7PTBBs......very good
3-5PTBBs.......pretty good
<3PTBBs........needs work

The higher you go, the harder it will be to sustain your win rate. At $1000NL, anything higher than 3PTBBs is something to be proud of. Theres not a whole lot of people playing those stakes earning more than 5, 6, 7PTBBs.

There are some, but its a very small percentage.

gomberg
07-05-2005, 10:44 PM
For NL,

Anything approaching 20 Big Blinds / 100 is excellent. In pokertracker - a BB is 2*big blind. A lot of multitablers have 6-7 PTBB / 100.

BottlesOf
07-05-2005, 11:06 PM
Ugh, where is Brad....?

adamstewart
07-06-2005, 01:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
ive been searching for information on realistic winrates and average winrates per 100 hands and somehow havent found a thing.

[/ QUOTE ]

wow..... wow ....... /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Okay, for future reference, try something like the following:

1. Click on the "Search" function for these forums. (I take if from your original post, that you have at least made it this far).

2. Decide on whether you want to search in "Subject Title Only" or "Subject and/or Body". Click accordingly. (For a more specific search, you may want to try restricting to only the subject title. For a broader search that will yield more results, try the latter).

3. Type the following, without quotation marks, in the search field: "+winrate +NL -re:"

Note: you can try different search terms if you like. Also note that the "-re:" prevents your search results from being cluttered with numerous replies to the same original post. You may or may not like this option.

4. Specify the "Date Range." I typically start out by restricting the search to those posts within the last 6 months.

5. Click Submit. ... I'm sure you can take it from there.

If at first you don't succeed, try amending the different variables for different results, as required.

Adam