PDA

View Full Version : seattle people - good place to buy a watch for my girl?

The Goober
07-05-2005, 03:51 PM
I wanna get my girlfriend a nice watch for her birthday. Nothing too crazy (no ladies rolex yet), but I'd like to get her something nice. I realized that aside from the big department stores, I have no idea where I'd look for something like this. Any suggestions?

asofel
07-05-2005, 04:10 PM
I really thought you were asking for good locations to watch for girls.

swede123
07-05-2005, 04:15 PM
Seriously, why the hell are you asking this? If you were looking for a Phillipe Patek or something I guess I could see asking for help, but if you want to drop between a few hundred and a few thousand there must be hundreds of places to go to. Sometimes people need to stop asking OOT for stupid advice about stupid [censored].

Swede

namknils
07-05-2005, 04:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Seriously, why the hell are you asking this? If you were looking for a Phillipe Patek or something I guess I could see asking for help, but if you want to drop between a few hundred and a few thousand there must be hundreds of places to go to. Sometimes people need to stop asking OOT for stupid advice about stupid [censored].

Swede

[/ QUOTE ]

Harsh, but I agree.

The Goober
07-05-2005, 04:24 PM
Wow, such anger. I've never bought a watch in my life, what do I know?

[ QUOTE ]
Sometimes people need to stop asking OOT for stupid advice about stupid [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought this was one of the main purposes for OOT?

but don't answer that - let's just let this thread die so i can hide my shame.

Tyler Durden
07-05-2005, 05:38 PM
forget the watch--buy some anal beads and tell them they're "for her"

namknils
07-05-2005, 05:42 PM
You can get nice watches at big department stores, there's nothing wrong with going there and asking them to help you buy a nice watch. When you want to get something high end then you need to start finding specialty stores.