PDA

View Full Version : Final Tabled a seat for a Super Weekday Tourney, which day is best?

People_Mover
07-05-2005, 11:31 AM
Played the 10.00 satellite last night, 170 entrants, top 9 get a seat and I qualified. Which day is best for the Super Weekday? Are the number of entrants greater on certain days? Any info much appreciated! This will be my biggest tourney entry so far!! Thanks twoplustwoers! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

schwza
07-05-2005, 11:47 AM
my only tidbit - wednesday is limit. i.e., for suckers.

if you win more than one satellite for a super, can you convert the second one to cash?

People_Mover
07-05-2005, 12:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
my only tidbit - wednesday is limit. i.e., for suckers.

if you win more than one satellite for a super, can you convert the second one to cash?

[/ QUOTE ]

From what the guys were saying at the FT, when you click "register" for the tourney, a box will come up on the screen "use freeroll" or something of that nature. I'm not quite sure....

yabastid
07-05-2005, 01:53 PM
With a lot of the big boys playing in Vegas now- I'd definitely use it this week /images/graemlins/wink.gif.

yabastid

People_Mover
07-05-2005, 02:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
With a lot of the big boys playing in Vegas now- I'd definitely use it this week /images/graemlins/wink.gif.

yabastid

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, thanks for bringing that up! I think I'll play tomorrow as limit makes me wanna hang myself.

ansky451
07-05-2005, 02:19 PM
Tommorow is the limit tournament.