PDA

View Full Version : Can you trust Eurobet after this ?

Zelcious
07-05-2005, 09:28 AM
Some of you may have read about my troubles with a Eurobet bankwire
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Number=2750241&page=&view=&s b=5&o=
I have written them many many times and said that there must some kind of misstake but they didn't agree and said I would get my money absolutely latest today.

I just got a phone call from them explaining that they had made an error writing down the account number to my bank. I find this pretty alarming that they can make such an error and that it took so much convincing before they actually checked up on it. And I'm also quite stunned that they do this manually, I thought things like this were done automatically ? They blaimed my long account number for the error which is even more absurd.

tubalkain
07-05-2005, 09:31 AM
I think they're screwing you around. But I'm a n00b when it comes to large cashouts (the highest I played was 10/20) and non-Neteller withdrawals.

ejess
07-05-2005, 10:09 AM
You must have gotten unlucky.

I have made 3 separate transfers in your range to my (swedish) bank account from them in the past month and a half and I have received them all. It seems to be manually done, because waiting times have varied from 3-4 days to about 10 days. It's been 2-3 days from when it says "sent" in the cashier until the money has shown up in my account every time.

FWIW my account is in Handelsbanken. I also get a written notice sent to my home address and it usually shows up before the money does.

Subby
07-05-2005, 10:34 AM
Yes, I can trust Eurobet after this.

Mistakes happen.

Zelcious
07-05-2005, 02:20 PM
working days or just "days" ?

I have SEB but it doesn't really matter because it wasn't they who screwed up.

I'm glad to hear that Eurobet doesn't screw up every time. Will still probably change site if they doesn't compensate me somehow.

ejess
07-05-2005, 03:03 PM
Working days...

Multipoker rules when it comes to cashouts though... have had the money in my account within 24 hours from there.

ZBTHorton
07-05-2005, 03:09 PM
Why couldn't we trust them? They fixed the problem.

Rudbaeck
07-05-2005, 04:45 PM
I cash out more than that every month, never had any troubles. Average is four working days. (Also a Swede, using FSB.)

Zelcious
07-05-2005, 04:56 PM
4 working days I presume. Do you mean 4 days from the request to when the money reach your bank account or from they are sent ?

Zelcious
07-05-2005, 05:02 PM
I think it's quite bad when you send the money to a wrong account number and I don't think I should have to send six or seven messages before they check into it.

Rudbaeck
07-05-2005, 05:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
4 working days I presume.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, four working days.